Colorado Football: A Joke...

Colorado is a collegiate joke in football.

It’s just disappointing…

Getting handled… ugghh

All the teams… from one end of the state to the other.

-Get Lifted

CSU is heading to the San Diego County Credit Union Poinsetta Bowl.

You haven’t heard of the San Diego County Credit Union Poinsetta Bowl?

I thought everyone knew and loved the San Diego County Credit Union Poinsetta Bowl.

In all seriousness, I look forward to seeing the Rams take on Navy.

Jeff

hmmm CU – going to a bowl
hmmm CSU-- going to a bowl
thats getting handled
i mean Texas did destroy them but Texas is a great team. Its like saying UCLA is a collegiate football joke also after today and arizona.

[quote]ballistic ram wrote:
hmmm CU – going to a bowl
hmmm CSU-- going to a bowl
thats getting handled
i mean Texas did destroy them but Texas is a great team. Its like saying UCLA is a collegiate football joke also after today and arizona.
[/quote]

getting beat 70-3 is getting handled. i do agree with you texas is good. i still can’t see them beating USC though.

GL… if I didn’t know you so well I would probably strangle for saying that… wait a second, don’t you play for a football team in the mile high state! haha… idiot!

really though, I’m still in pain.

did anyone see how shaken up Klatt was after that one hit? poor guy was OUT of it.

Texas gave them a worse beating than the LAPD did to Rodney King

i didnt say that game wasnt a handling it sure was. but colorado isnt the worst collegiate football state. klatt was so out of it after that hit. USC will beat Texas though.

during bowl season, I default to being a fan of the big xii

I hope USC loses, I have nothing against them, but I like the big xii to win… so I guess in a way… sort’ve… go texas? wow… that hurt to type… for now I’ll stick with go Big XII until I’m able to say the name.

Anyone else think it was funny in the title game today that it was two of the most delicious meats playing one another (steak and bison).

Would you rather go to KU like me? We have freakin Jabba the Hut coaching us. Oh yeah, AND we got wiped out by you guys.

Colorado isn’t that bad. I’m a huge Texas fan but I do have respect for the buffalos.

Texas is gonna kick USC’s ass. Usc does have great players but Texas has a great team. They can score in all aspects of the game, Offense, defense, and special teams. If Usc does win I think it will be credit their front lines which average 300+ lbs. Taitusi Lutui 365 I mean com on!

Well, AeroS…

At least we know that the CU team knows how to party!

LOL!

(Sorry, Bro…just kidding! It was a TOUGH game to watch.)

Mufasa

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
Well, AeroS…

At least we know that the CU team knows how to party!

LOL!
[/quote]

Exactly, Mufasa. If there was a Big 12 champion for stuffing dollars in g-strings - The Buffs would have themselves a trophy. LOL!!

The Credit Union Poinsetta Bowl…

I bet you could sign up for a checking account while your there.

What other bowls are there. The krispy cream bowl… The jiffy lube plus bowl. hahaha.

I’m just playin. It’s funny though.

Aero… I’ll hit you up on PM. Let me know how things are going.

Hey, who do you guys think is going to win between Florida State and Penn State?

-Get Lifted

ballistic-

I was just comparing the teams in different conferences.

It’s kinda like looking hard in a 24 hour fitness benching 315. Meanwhile, around the block, people are just reppin that &*it for 20.

Oregon just got shafted BTW.(10-1:USC) I think Montana(goes against strength of Oregon) being on their schedule might have had something to do with it…

Oh well, Notre and ohio will be interesting.

I’m just playin… there are some good athletes in CO. I’m still laughing though…

-Get Lifted

[quote]Get Lifted wrote:
The Credit Union Poinsetta Bowl…

I bet you could sign up for a checking account while your there.

What other bowls are there. The krispy cream bowl… The jiffy lube plus bowl. hahaha.

I’m just playin. It’s funny though.

Aero… I’ll hit you up on PM. Let me know how things are going.

Hey, who do you guys think is going to win between Florida State and Penn State?

-Get Lifted

[/quote]
Penn State. Go Big Ten!!