Colorado Experiment-Type Routine with Bill Roberts' Type of Short Cycle?

Hi everyone
Greetings from India
So i believe the heading is more or less self explanatory!! But i have no access to nautilus type machines in my gym .
Can the broad idea be implemented anyway?
3 full body workouts a week of 1 working set of each muscle group taken to failure (after pre exhausting the muscle) with more emphasis on the eccentric ?
And i am planning to run a short 21 day cycle of 4 test e 250 taken after 5 days, 100 mg of primo every other day and 50 mg of anavar daily.
And i am not coming back to the gym like Casey viator did, and i am not even expecting the kind of results he got!!
Please share your opinions…
-f.b.

Swap the Test E for Test P. I don’t see why this workout routine wouldn’t work. If you’ve been out of the gym for awhile I wouldn’t recommend starting a cycle right out of the gate.

The Colorado experiment… Take a champion BBer, who hasn’t trained in a while, put him on a large dose of steroids, report the results, sell Nautilus machines.

Test p hurts a lot
It interferes with my usual work life and training also

And i have been regular since November of 2018. So 15 months! Have been doing workouts to the best of my ability. Have lost 15 kilos of fat and and much stronger than ever …
In March this year, i will celebrate my 15th anniversary (so to say) of starting exercise!!
So, get clicked a few nice pics after a week of carb and water cycling after the cycle ends

I know, right!
But since i am already planning to run steroids , so just you know, get the most out of a short cycle…

What is your planned pct?

Me in 2007( with hair)

In 2017
(Gained some more weight)

FB_IMG_1579188251888

(Now)

Mr. Roberts does ntot really recommend any PCT.
But i will use nolva 20, clomid 50 For 10 days and do two HCG 2500 i.u. twice!!( Two nolva and clomid on day 1, 1 daily after that)
Will start 7 days after the laSt primo shot

Dude you’re losing me here. Your cycle makes no sense and now neither does your PCT. You need to read these forums or at least up your pharma knowledge with some google searching before partaking in a cycle. Your timing, compounds, esters etc all don’t sync up and that continues into your PCT.

Help me out na bro!!
I’ll tell you my reason for the short cycle, because 3 weeks is not enough time for the traditional side effects and since this is not enough time for shut down, so PCT is just a psychological thing , personally!

Man I don’t know what to say. You’re using long esters for a short cycle and starting a poorly planned PCT before they’ve cleared your system( you should wait around 20-25 days On Test E while bridging with a short ester but that’s for another day) so ineffective PCT at best.
You’re going to waste money on expensive gear like primo, shut down your natural system, gain a whole lot of water weight, lose that and have no natural t afterwards, it’s just bad.
Your Initial pics are impressive but going the wrong way. Just clean up your diet, train hard, get your BF % down (congrats on the 15 years BTW) and do a basic test E cycle for a period of time (10 weeks or so) If that’s the route you want to go. That gives the hormone time to work and do it’s things. It’s simple really.

Well ok. Let’s see how this works out then. Good luck man.

cheers man!!

I’ll give you a maybe on this… depending on which you are referring to.

This is simply not true and where you are going wrong.

I’ve read a Bill Roberts 2 on 4 off case study and he uses fast acting compounds. It was published in 1999 so its a little stale for sure. I wasn’t impressed with the results. If you want to run a short cycle go for it but use the proper compounds to maximize your results and DO plan a PCT with your preferred SERM but research the proper doses and length.

1 Like

proper compounds being tren a and test p?

Well BR used Tren A in his study but I don’t recommend compounds to anybody especially Tren. I’m saying use the fast acting esters so yes the acetates and propionates. I’m going to run a short cycle this summer and I plan on running Test P / Mast P / Var as an example for 6-8 weeks.

and here i can get my hands on pharma grade test e 250, deca @100mg, npp(although 25 or 50mg per ml) and stana caps@2mg per cap!!
other things are all UGL stuff

Given the 2mg stana cap inclusion, I assume you reside in India

Are steroids legal otc there… if so, perhaps I need to plan a trip there sometime?

Was thinking about going to kasol sometime eventually… in the far future when I can afford it

India ,yes
I remember the days i used to visit Kasol!
It’s more commercial now though, not like back then!
And Kasol is one of the least expensive “touristy” destination in india
But steroids are not legal Of course. But we always know a guy( or a guy who knows a guy) working at a pharmacy shop :crazy_face: