Colonix = Green Turds

has anyone here used a product called colonix it is supposed to clean you out over 3 months.

check out the website www.drnatura.com

you have to see some of the monster shits, green turds anyone?

Soluble and insoluble fibers, not a bad thing.

There are probably more cost effectives options out there.

I like Prodiem plain granules cause it contained basically just psylium fiber and works very well (no crappy powder)

Anyway, green feces is just because of decreased transit time where the bile does not have the time to be metabolised to its usual yellowish brown color by bacteria. So it all starts green then becomes brown.

People who have disease which accelerates transit speed can present with green stools, like hyperthyroid patients.

It does not however represent any cleansing (if such a concept existed) of the intestines and colon, but it will make you go more often simply because fiber act as bulking agents stimulating the intestinal muscle wall to contract and get things moving.

That or you could eat more fiber.

Good luck,
AlexH

Ever heard of Colonblow?

I used the Dr Natura products and they work very well. I also had several colonics done(colon irrigation). All I can say is wow, the difference is amazing.

[quote]Dandalex wrote:
Soluble and insoluble fibers, not a bad thing.

There are probably more cost effectives options out there.

I like Prodiem plain granules cause it contained basically just psylium fiber and works very well (no crappy powder)

Anyway, green feces is just because of decreased transit time where the bile does not have the time to be metabolised to its usual yellowish brown color by bacteria. So it all starts green then becomes brown.

People who have disease which accelerates transit speed can present with green stools, like hyperthyroid patients.

It does not however represent any cleansing (if such a concept existed) of the intestines and colon, but it will make you go more often simply because fiber act as bulking agents stimulating the intestinal muscle wall to contract and get things moving.

That or you could eat more fiber.

Good luck,
AlexH

[/quote]

You seem to be very well versed on the subject of feces.

Just kidding. Good post, very informative.