T Nation

Colonel Edward Mandell House

Colonel Edward Mandell House is attributed with giving a very detailed outline of the plans to be implemented to enslave the American people. He stated, in a private meeting with Woodrow Wilson (President 1913 - 1921)

I don't know whether Edward Mandell House actually did say this or not, but these words describe pretty well what's going on today...

It wouldn't surprise me either way. WW was a borderline fascist in my book. He did some pretty terrible things people of today conveniently forget.

I highly doubt he said that. No one, especially not a colonel of the armed forces, talks about "fomenting a plan against America" no matter what their political views. This is most likely a fraudulent quote because a colonel doesn't speak of America as an outsider/in the 3rd person, in addition to the fact that there is no way to verify something said 80+ years ago in a private, non-recorded meeting with the President.

Any such authoritarianism is always quoted or framed in a manner that speaks of a)defending America and/or b) being patriotic and/or c) helping the least fortunate. In fact, pretty much any politics whatsoever is framed in that manner.

"Colonel" House had absolutely no military experience. The title was "honorific."

On the other hand, I agree the quotation smells like a complete forgery.