Colon-Hydrotherapy

[quote]calvinist wrote:
To clean out the impacted garbage that clings to the intestinal tract. In fact, the colon is where most serious problems occur because of all that poison that just sits there. Also, your body will absorb a ton more nutrients afterwords. It’s a subject that I highly recommend looking into. [/quote]

[quote]calvinist wrote:
To clean out the impacted garbage that clings to the intestinal tract.[/quote]

That phenomena does not occur. The idea was popular at the beginning of the 1900s, but it was proven wrong by scientific observations.

Direct observations during surgeries or autopsies reveal that no fecal matter (or “impacted garbage”) clings to the colon walls.

It’s just one of those things that sounds “plausible” when you’re told about it, but don’t survive the meeting with reality.

[quote]pookie wrote:
calvinist wrote:
To clean out the impacted garbage that clings to the intestinal tract.

That phenomena does not occur. The idea was popular at the beginning of the 1900s, but it was proven wrong by scientific observations.

Direct observations during surgeries or autopsies reveal that no fecal matter (or “impacted garbage”) clings to the colon walls.

[/quote]

Or, if you’ve ever been sufficiently awake to watch to monitor during your colonoscopy. It’s true that lots of stuff comes out during the prep, but it’s not the sort of baked on sludge the scaremongers would have you believe.

And, there’s no 10 lbs of undigested meat sitting in your colon either.

You’re right, the impacted fecal matter clings to the intestines. This procedure removes it. In fact, EVERYBODY has at least a few pounds of impacted fecal matter. Pay now or pay later!

[quote]doogie wrote:
calvinist wrote:
To clean out the impacted garbage that clings to the intestinal tract. In fact, the colon is where most serious problems occur because of all that poison that just sits there. Also, your body will absorb a ton more nutrients afterwords. It’s a subject that I highly recommend looking into.

What a surprise! An MD doesn’t believe in something natural. Wow, could that be because MD’s get a kickback from the pharmaceutical companies every time they prescribe a drug? Just remember, MD’s aren’t taught in medical school how to PREVENT a disease, only how to CURE them! In other words, they’re good at giving you drugs that probably do as much damage as the disease itself. Just something to think about.

http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/gastro.html[/quote]

I too know the pain of the Evinrude Enema. You know how it feels when get a brain freeze from too much cold slurpee too fast? Now imagine that same feeling, only with cold lake water up your ass.

[quote]Rex30 wrote:
I too know the pain of the Evinrude Enema. You know how it feels when get a brain freeze from too much cold slurpee too fast? Now imagine that same feeling, only with cold lake water up your ass.[/quote]

LOL Me too. Learning to waterski was fun until the enema. I got back on the boat, had a few beers, and tried not to cry.

“The lake made me its bitch… booo hoooo…”

[quote]lothario1132 wrote:
Rex30 wrote:
I too know the pain of the Evinrude Enema. You know how it feels when get a brain freeze from too much cold slurpee too fast? Now imagine that same feeling, only with cold lake water up your ass.

LOL Me too. Learning to waterski was fun until the enema. I got back on the boat, had a few beers, and tried not to cry.

“The lake made me its bitch… booo hoooo…”[/quote]

Geez, in my experiences with waterskiing, the water went up my nose, not my ass (or the ‘other place’).

Maybe you guys shouldn’t do it naked. And you’re supposed waterski standing up, not sitting down.

[quote]gojira wrote:
Geez, in my experiences with waterskiing, the water went up my nose, not my ass (or the ‘other place’).

Maybe you guys shouldn’t do it naked. And you’re supposed waterski standing up, not sitting down.[/quote]

LOL In my experience, if you lose your balance just right while forgetting to let go of the rope, you kinda “sit down” and then you get a not-so-nice free “high colonic”, courtesy of the laws of physics and momentum.

I’d get back in there and give it another go (waterskiing, not enemas), but I’m definitely wearing some kind of underwear for once, and I sure as shit ain’t trying it sober.

[quote]calvinist wrote:
You’re right, the impacted fecal matter clings to the intestines. This procedure removes it. In fact, EVERYBODY has at least a few pounds of impacted fecal matter. Pay now or pay later![/quote]

This sounds vaguely like “bow or burn”.

[quote]gojira wrote:

Maybe you guys shouldn’t do it naked. And you’re supposed waterski standing up, not sitting down.[/quote]

The power of the boat probably has a role to play. I can only imagine the pain if what I got “back there” had been sent up my nose instead. Luckily (?) I tended to fall backwards and not face first.

[quote]Loose Tool wrote:

[/quote]

Your screen name is wonderfully appropriate for this thread.

[quote]calvinist wrote:
You’re right, the impacted fecal matter clings to the intestines. This procedure removes it. In fact, EVERYBODY has at least a few pounds of impacted fecal matter. Pay now or pay later![/quote]

Well paying does appear to be the main goal of the procedure.

[quote]calvinist wrote:

What a surprise! An MD doesn’t believe in something natural. Wow, could that be because MD’s get a kickback from the pharmaceutical companies every time they prescribe a drug? Just remember, MD’s aren’t taught in medical school how to PREVENT a disease, only how to CURE them! In other words, they’re good at giving you drugs that probably do as much damage as the disease itself. Just something to think about.

[/quote]

First of all, there is nothing natural about sticking a garden hose up your ass.

Second, where do you think all of this shit hides when people have a camera shoved up their butts? Why can’t it be seen?

You trust the quacks who want to stick a garden hose up your ass and I’ll stick to the people who actually have medical training.

It’s alright to admit you just want something shoved up there; you don’t have to pretend it is because of stuck-on fecal matter.

[quote]gojira wrote:
lothario1132 wrote:
Rex30 wrote:

“The lake made me its bitch… booo hoooo…”

No shit. You’re supposed to ski on your feet, not your flexed glutes.

[quote]doogie wrote:
First of all, there is nothing natural about sticking a garden hose up your ass.[/quote]

Damn it, NOW they tell me!

embarrassingly removes garden hose from ass

[quote]Professor X wrote:
doogie wrote:
First of all, there is nothing natural about sticking a garden hose up your ass.

embarrassingly removes garden hose from ass[/quote]

See, they don’t teach that kind of stuff in Medical School.

doogie wrote:

embarrassingly removes garden hose from ass[/quote]

Man, I always knew you had a bug up your ass…

I’m from Houston and never had a problem with the water.[/quote]

Me neither.

Of all the cities in the world why is Houston brought up in this?

[quote]pookie wrote:
Loose Tool wrote:

Your screen name is wonderfully appropriate for this thread.
[/quote]

The appropriateness of which is totally lost on those here who appear to not know the difference between “loose” and “lose”.