Colon-Hydrotherapy

I’m looking into getting colon-hydrotherapy and I was wondering if anyone on here has ever had this done. If you have, I would like to hear what you thought about it, especially bodybuilders. Thanks.

I haven’t had it done on purpose. I did, however, one day long ago, try to learn to waterski. I never quite got the hang of it, but did learn two things:

1. A boat with twin Evinrude outboard motors is very powerful.

2. Having water forced up your ass doesn’t do much for you healthwise. It does reduce toilet paper usage for the next 2 or 3 bathroom visits; but the price of the colonic will more than offset that.

I’m not sure what your interest is with that treatment, but from general consensus, it’s validity seems to rank somewhere between “useless” and “outright quackery.”

Why would you want to do that?

[quote]calvinist wrote:
I’m looking into getting colon-hydrotherapy and I was wondering if anyone on here has ever had this done. If you have, I would like to hear what you thought about it, especially bodybuilders. Thanks.[/quote]

[quote]pookie wrote:
…it’s validity seems to rank somewhere between “useless” and “outright quackery.”
[/quote]

It actually ranks more toward the faggotry end of the scale. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

[quote]doogie wrote:
pookie wrote:
…it’s validity seems to rank somewhere between “useless” and “outright quackery.”

It actually ranks more toward the faggotry end of the scale. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.[/quote]

Todays Strong Words:
Ah…we have to pee. There’s not enough room in our bodies for a penis AND a full bladder. – Nicole Beland, contributing editor to “Men’s Health,” in response to the question, “Why do women always interrupt foreplay to go to the bathroom?”

Perhaps there is not enough room in his ass for feces and a penis.

I think you need to get your colon cleansed thoroughly. Better make a 'pointment.

Just make sure you have it done at a day spa, with heated rocks, scented candles and an herbal exfoliation.

If you’re gonna do something useless and/or counterproductive to the enzymatic ballance of your intestines, you might as well pay through the nose for it.

Didn’t you guys read Kevin Trudeu… the body requires 15 colonics per 30 day period.

If I was trying to clean out a sewer pipe, I wouldn’t do it by dumping water into the end that empties into the treatment plant, backflushing makes a big mess. If you want to clean out your shithole, why not buy a couple packages of leafy romaine lettuce, some celery and a bag or two of apples. Eat it all, and when it comes out, it will take about everything with it. the same principle as dumping a 5 gallon bucket of water down a stopped-up stool, it forces everything on.

I had an uncle that got a portein injection in his colon from a shemale, he enjoyed it a lot. I don’t talk to that uncle anymore.

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
If I was trying to clean out a sewer pipe, I wouldn’t do it by dumping water into the end that empties into the treatment plant, backflushing makes a big mess. If you want to clean out your shithole, why not buy a couple packages of leafy romaine lettuce, some celery and a bag or two of apples. Eat it all, and when it comes out, it will take about everything with it.[/quote]

Alternatively, he could drive down to Mexico and drink a lot of water.

[quote]pookie wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:
If I was trying to clean out a sewer pipe, I wouldn’t do it by dumping water into the end that empties into the treatment plant, backflushing makes a big mess. If you want to clean out your shithole, why not buy a couple packages of leafy romaine lettuce, some celery and a bag or two of apples. Eat it all, and when it comes out, it will take about everything with it.

[/quote]

From what I understand, a LITTLE water will work too.

You two may have stumbled upon an amazing new diet and weightloss “secret”.

The Cleansing Springwater Upper G.I. Cleanser and Rejuvinator.
$12.95 a bottle.

Selling mexican water for any amount- Priceless!

[quote]Professor X wrote:
pookie wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:
If I was trying to clean out a sewer pipe, I wouldn’t do it by dumping water into the end that empties into the treatment plant, backflushing makes a big mess. If you want to clean out your shithole, why not buy a couple packages of leafy romaine lettuce, some celery and a bag or two of apples. Eat it all, and when it comes out, it will take about everything with it.

From what I understand, a LITTLE water will work too.[/quote]

Houston water did that to me :frowning:

[quote]4est wrote:

Houston water did that to me :([/quote]

Hey! Don’t blame H-Town because you weren’t strong enough to handle it. You thought they called it “Bayou City” for no reason? THAT was the warning. Pay attention.

Doesn’t mag citrate available at any drugstore work well enough for the desired effect?

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
If I was trying to clean out a sewer pipe, I wouldn’t do it by dumping water into the end that empties into the treatment plant, backflushing makes a big mess. If you want to clean out your shithole, why not buy a couple packages of leafy romaine lettuce, some celery and a bag or two of apples. Eat it all, and when it comes out, it will take about everything with it. the same principle as dumping a 5 gallon bucket of water down a stopped-up stool, it forces everything on.[/quote]

I kind of want to try that but I’m not sure if you were serious.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
4est wrote:

Hey! Don’t blame H-Town because you weren’t strong enough to handle it. You thought they called it “Bayou City” for no reason? THAT was the warning. Pay attention.[/quote]

Actually, City of Houston drinking water is just a notch below drinking water. Are you sure you weren’t in Pasadena or Deer Park?

[quote]simon-hecubus wrote:
Professor X wrote:
4est wrote:

Hey! Don’t blame H-Town because you weren’t strong enough to handle it. You thought they called it “Bayou City” for no reason? THAT was the warning. Pay attention.

Actually, City of Houston drinking water is just a notch below drinking water. [/quote]

Drinking water is just a notch below drinking water? Does that make it “sub-drinking water”? “Notch below drinking water”? Lighten up a little. I’m from Houston and never had a problem with the water. No matter where I am, however, I still tend to buy it by the gallon.

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
If I was trying to clean out a sewer pipe, I wouldn’t do it by dumping water into the end that empties into the treatment plant, backflushing makes a big mess. If you want to clean out your shithole, why not buy a couple packages of leafy romaine lettuce, some celery and a bag or two of apples. Eat it all, and when it comes out, it will take about everything with it. the same principle as dumping a 5 gallon bucket of water down a stopped-up stool, it forces everything on.

I had an uncle that got a portein injection in his colon from a shemale, he enjoyed it a lot. I don’t talk to that uncle anymore.[/quote]

Why not? Sounds like an interesting guy to have around?

To clean out the impacted garbage that clings to the intestinal tract. In fact, the colon is where most serious problems occur because of all that poison that just sits there. Also, your body will absorb a ton more nutrients afterwords. It’s a subject that I highly recommend looking into.