T Nation

Collegiate Level AAS

Ok

I am certain this has been discussed here. I browsed briefly but could not find anything. That said I had great difficulty finding related info via google searching as well.

I have a limited AAS knowledge but I am not completely foreign to the subject. So here is my conundrum. I am searching for an ideal and or practical combination of various PEDS for use in wrestling and related sports. Mainly Wrestling though.

Another interesting point is that I am not fearful of muscle gains. I am actually trying to gain and grow into a weight class above.

So I figured a low dose of test could work. I also wanted to use an oral. I have used dymethazine in the past, for those unfamiliar with it is essentially two superdrol molecules that are connected to one another. Or so I am told. I am also told it has slightly less sides. I am unsure how this drug would affect my cardio though. I read some logs that said DMZ helped increase cardio and endurance which would be a plus. Previously I took DMZ for 4 weeks at 30 mgs a day. I weighed a lot less then. So I figured 50-60 mgs a day this time if I went that route.

Another thing is I would need to be a peak performance and weight ideally for the next 4-5 months and I do not know too many people who cycle that long. Especially orals. Although I have heard many people say hepatoxicity is greatly exaggerated and that they have run PHS for 6 months straight.

I would appreciate any input from the veterans of the forum. If you think I am a fucking idiot for considering this please speak up and let me know and maybe why you think so. I am all ears.

Correct me if Im wrong, but doesn't the NCAA test for performance enhancing drugs?

I am not an expert. So take my advice with a grain of salt, but in most cases peals are only used to kick start a cycle. I have seen other threads where people have kick started a test e cycle with dbol for 4 weeks at 30-40mgs a day, then during another part of the cycle using anavar as an oral, which to my understanding is a steroid that emphasizes strength more than size.

The normal cycle for test e is 10-12 weeks. 500mg/week split into two injections per week. Running an AI such as arimidex throughout the cycle is also recommended, anywhere from .25-.5mg EOD. I would possibly go with aromasin though, as I have read in some places it can trigger the body to release more 1-IGF.
PCT is usually pretty standard. 4 weeks of nolva (40/40/20/20) and clomid (50/50/50/50).

If you want to extend your cycle past 10-12 weeks. I'm sure someone else can chime in on that. I am just telling you what I know from reading around for awhile. Obviously people cycle for longer than 10-12 weeks. My guess would be if you really wanted to push the cycle out a few more months I would add in HCG, which will help to keep you're gonads from atrophying during cycle, keep your leydig cells producing, and make recovery a lot easier when you do decide to come off. Just my .02. Good luck

Orals**** not peals

id say tren but it will be harder for you to gain weight on it, better off with test/dbol, though bloat will be the reason why you get into the higher weight class.

The drug that gave me the most weight gain was tren wtih test. No even deca and test, or test and bdol did the same.

Thanks for all the replies guys.

I have been told D-bol would kill my conditioning. I have also been told that too high of a dose of test could kill my conditioning as well. Which is why I specifically asked about the dymethazine because I heard it would have the opposite effect.

I am skeptical of tren because of all these side effects I hear about. I need to sleep so I can't risk staying up all night.

Also if someone knows, is halodrol the one that has the potential to make you angry and very aggressive which would be desired in a combat sport?

I like test / tren as well, you can find it pre mixed. Tren always puts my strength through the roof, and though size seems to comes slower than with other peds, i think it's because of less water retention. 2cents

So I am back with another quick question

I was contemplating running anavar for 4-6 weeks

I also wanted to used halostatin but I heard it is extremely harsh. Main reason for wanting to use halostatin is added aggression. If I took 10-20 mgs an hour or two before a match/practice would that noticeably increase my aggression or do you have to let levels build up before increase in aggression occurs?

So I am back with another quick question

I was contemplating running anavar for 4-6 weeks

I also wanted to used halostatin but I heard it is extremely harsh. Main reason for wanting to use halostatin is added aggression. If I took 10-20 mgs an hour or two before a match/practice would that noticeably increase my aggression or do you have to let levels build up before increase in aggression occurs?

Forget the Anavar it will make you strong but it will really dry you out and its very easy to get injured on it. I say stick with Test cyp as your base and use test suspension 1 hour before your workout or competition. Personally I'm not a fan of orals simple because they make a lot of people lose appetite and feel lethargic.

I was skeptical about the anavar for that reason. Especially since I will be dehydrating myself prior to weigh ins and I was not sure how safe that would be.

I did not think short ester test and test suspension would give me the desired edge I was looking for. I guess I will have to research that.

eh, i think you're thinking about Winny, not Anavar.

do you have a drug test during season?

AAS is tricky when you're cutting weight.... nearly all of the anabolic steroids that increase your endurance are gonna increase red blood cells, i.e blood volume. when you cut weight, your blood gets "thicker," which is gonna be aggravated while on AAS....

i guess if you're talking a small cut it's no big deal, but most of the collegiate wrestlers i knew, generally cut 15-20 lbs....

I know. I've researched anabolics when getting swoll was my main goal haha and it was so much simpler. I mean there are so many cookie cutter cycles out there. 500 test a week 12 weeks d-bol for four weeks arimidex and hcg and then pct. But with wrestling there are so many variables at play and I am not knowledgeable enough on the various drug profiles to figure out if what would initially appear to improve my game plan would actually hurt it instead.

Really what I want is something that would spike my aggression level and if there were an endurance/strength increase then that would just be a bonus. This is why I was interested in halostatin because I hear take 10-20 mgs before an athletic even would work to increase aggression. Unfortunately no one has chimed in on there opinion on that. I would much rather just take 10-20 mgs before match then have to take something every day for a couple of weeks.

Thanks for your input though I appreciate it.

Oh and no to the drug test and even if there was one they are all beatable. I do not know any Olympians personally but I have heard from people who have that they all are on PEDS. So if they can pull it off so can I.
quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

do you have a drug test during season?

AAS is tricky when you're cutting weight.... nearly all of the anabolic steroids that increase your endurance are gonna increase red blood cells, i.e blood volume. when you cut weight, your blood gets "thicker," which is gonna be aggravated while on AAS....

i guess if you're talking a small cut it's no big deal, but most of the collegiate wrestlers i knew, generally cut 15-20 lbs....[/quote]

honestly, test-e at 300 mg/wk can give pretty impressive gains, especially for athletes. but if you're looking primarily for aggression, i'd suggest a crapload of caffeine....

drug tests can be pretty complicated.... just because some athletes might use AAS/PED's, doesn't mean that they have to plan around them. the drugs BALCO used sucked.... but they weren't tested for, either.

if you have an actual drug test to worry about, realize that you might need to worry about the test for banned substances, and a test for your tesosterone: epitestosterone ratio.... even if you don't have a planned test, i'm pretty sure you'll have one if you go on to Nationals, right?

NCAA drug tests are a joke. The only way people get tested is if someone tips them off that an athlete may be using steroids or otherwise

everybody that i know that wrestled in the Nationals got tested....