Collegiate Athletes & Supps?

I am currently a collegiate athlete and am simultaneously starting to get into the whole body building deal. I was wondering what others have used in terms of supplements that are legal for collegiate athletes. I currently just take whey protein and egg protein. I generally dont like to consume anything that is not natural, so I am not sure about Surge and other products like that.

If someone could give me an idea of a beginners supplement schedule that would be awesome.

Thanks.

[quote]bigdude wrote:
I am currently a collegiate athlete and am simultaneously starting to get into the whole body building deal. I was wondering what others have used in terms of supplements that are legal for collegiate athletes. I currently just take whey protein and egg protein. I generally dont like to consume anything that is not natural, so I am not sure about Surge and other products like that.

If someone could give me an idea of a beginners supplement schedule that would be awesome.

Thanks.[/quote]

Surge is no more or less natural than whey or egg protein supplements. BUT A LOT MORE EFFECTIVE.

[quote]dhuge67 wrote:
Surge is no more or less natural than whey or egg protein supplements. BUT A LOT MORE EFFECTIVE.
[/quote]

I meant Spike…sorry. Anyone have answers?

From what I know about athlete’s here, you should have gotten, or can get from the athletic department, a list of the supplements/types of supplements that are allowed.

The only fat-burners/stimulant type supplements that are banned are the ones that contain A-7D/A-7E derivatives. Unfortunately, this does mean HOT-ROX. By some voodoo magic, it is now being classified as a pro-hormone.

Bill Roberts discusses the idiocy of that here:
http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1519728&pageNo=0

Good news is, you’ll be fine with Spike. If you’re a college athlete, grab some Power Drive. You’ll love it. Also, drop the egg protein and eat some real eggs, man. Good luck.