College project: Gym safety. GTFIH

This was a college project me and some classmates did for english. It was a hit and a huge success.

Funny thing is everyone who doesn’t lift would think the spotting squat was getting made fun of lol. Very funny! We had presentations for Health Promotion and some of them were so awesome. Wish I took drama in high school.

Hahah that was awesome.

glad you guys enjoyed it, haha trudat on the squat spot it’s such a normal spot,yet the class was cracking up

[quote]paulieserafini wrote:
glad you guys enjoyed it, haha trudat on the squat spot it’s such a normal spot,yet the class was cracking up[/quote]
Lol I posted your video in a ‘troll’ thread.

Haha, the dancing at the end by the dude in the white T was funny!

glad you guys enjoyed it, haha trudat on the squat spot it’s such a normal spot,yet the class was cracking up[/quote]

The older guys stare at me when I spot my buddies like that. It’s how it’s done!

[quote]Fuzzyapple.Train wrote:

The older guys stare at me when I spot my buddies like that. It’s how it’s done![/quote]

Don’t lie they stare because you go up behind random guys squatting and try spotting them.

Funny video, nice work.

[quote]DSSG wrote:

Lol I posted your video in a ‘troll’ thread.[/quote]

haha really what troll thread? hahaha excellent

LOL, good job PFINI

the 80s montage was great

You got this, we can do this, do it together…

awesome

That was awesome. I hope that you train in those pink shorts. I can’t believe that everyone wasn’t staring at you guys as you were filming.

james

Should of done a “LIKE A BAWS” section.

[quote]browndisaster wrote:
LOL, good job PFINI

the 80s montage was great[/quote]

The best part was the one guy kinda looked like David Lee Roth without a tan.

[quote]atypical1 wrote:
That was awesome. I hope that you train in those pink shorts. I can’t believe that everyone wasn’t staring at you guys as you were filming.

james[/quote]

lol a lot of people were disgusted haha, we had just already been there a while before the clips trying to figure out what we were going to do, it was pretty much all improv

trx jungle gym!!!

gotta love the weed leaves

Quality. A good laugh.