College Phone Etiquette

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
jjphenomenon wrote:
Prof X got it right. You only get one time through, you better take it for all it’s worth. Get it out of your system: bang as many women as you can, stay up late, drink obscene amounts, whatever.

It’s not until after you graduate that you realize that grades aren’t as important as we have always been led to believe.

Grades are pretty damn important. You should be able to have a lot of fun and still get good grades.[/quote]

You’re right. You should be able to have a lot of fun and still get good grades - you just have to be able to manage your time.

What I’m saying is (I f’ed up before): Enjoying your college years should be a top priority. One B or C isn’t going to kill you, and stressing about it isn’t worth it. I played ball, partied all the time and managed to still get good enough grades to get into grad school. People who stress themselves to death about grades are missing out on what makes college so great.

[quote]jjphenomenon wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
jjphenomenon wrote:
Prof X got it right. You only get one time through, you better take it for all it’s worth. Get it out of your system: bang as many women as you can, stay up late, drink obscene amounts, whatever.

It’s not until after you graduate that you realize that grades aren’t as important as we have always been led to believe.

Grades are pretty damn important. You should be able to have a lot of fun and still get good grades.

You’re right. You should be able to have a lot of fun and still get good grades - you just have to be able to manage your time.

What I’m saying is (I f’ed up before): Enjoying your college years should be a top priority. One B or C isn’t going to kill you, and stressing about it isn’t worth it. I played ball, partied all the time and managed to still get good enough grades to get into grad school. People who stress themselves to death about grades are missing out on what makes college so great.[/quote]

One C would have killed me.

I’m gonna agree with professorX on this one.

Plan ahead, and party your ass off!

If you don’t have some fun in college, you’re going to be kicking yourself in the ass.

Besides, you can sleep when you’re dead!