College Parties and Drinking

Or just say you’re driving later.

or just say you don’t feel like drinking…or tell her you’ll only drink if it’s a body shot or if you can drink it while snuggling in her bosum or something…i dunno be creative.

If it’s a guy tell him to fuck off.

Agree with Vash, bry151 and vandalay15. Being graduated from a drinker’s degree (Engineering), I have seen a lot of it. A lot of idiots tried to prove their manhood by drinking large volume of alcohol and they tried to influence others who don’t follow them by saying the non-drinkers are sissies. They thought beer gut = Manhood.

For me, I have always been able to tell these morons that I don’t want to drink and it is certainly not my way to prove manhood. My way and the T-men’s way to prove manhood is to set new PR on lifts and knockout/tapout you opponents in the ring, mat and cage.

[quote]geekboy wrote:
My way and the T-men’s way to prove manhood is to set new PR on lifts and knockout/tapout you opponents in the ring, mat and cage.[/quote]

chokeout.

I went through 4 years of high school and 4 years of college without drinking. I was always the only one not drinking at parties,etc. and it was the best decision i think i could have made. Nobody should have more of an influence over your actions than you alone.

apayne makes a very good point. Not drinking is only as awkward as you make it.