College Nutrition

Okay, I’m trying to gain weight, but not end up with a sloppy shit build…

But at college (university living on campus) all the food is basically shit for you… Sat fats ect… Besides breakfast where I eat 4-5 egg whites with toast and choc. milk.

But the rest of the day its shit.

Now I havnt lifted in about 2 fucking weeks because of packing / trying to adjust to college and my schedule, but I am lifting today in an hour or so to try and get back on track. Anyway, my whole body feels more soft, and I think I feel depressed from the shitty fucking food (proven study). But dunno, how to I cope with trying to bulk cleanly with this shit? Should I ask for nutrition facts or just deal with it?

Also I fucked up my knee pretty hardcore when I was training for a marathon a few months back. So Squats and deadlifts are out of the question as of late, as I can barely walk up stairs.

So what kind of workout shall I stick to? Or what would you guys recommend

This question has been posted numerous times and has received good answers, please use the search function.

Prepare your meals before hand, if you don’t have enough discipline to do this, then you don’t have enough discipline to gain that good weight, without ending up with a sloppy shit build. Zip-lock baggies n seal able containers are your best friend. Good luck!