College Kids (or Others): Spring Break?

Yes I know this is site is about healthy lifestyle and all that jazz but, any college kids here doing anything for spring break?

My buddies and I are going to Panama City Beach in FL for a week on Saturday. Should be pretty damn fun.

Yeah its a cheat week :P.

Probably lifting and doing conditioning. I wouldn’t mind having a cheat week, but rugby playoffs won’t allow that.

[quote]HotShot818 wrote:
Yes I know this is site is about healthy lifestyle and all that jazz but, any college kids here doing anything for spring break?

My buddies and I are going to Panama City Beach in FL for a week on Saturday. Should be pretty damn fun.

Yeah its a cheat week :P.[/quote]

How stereotypical of you… Haha, everyone I know goes to PCB for spring break. I don’t drink so PCB has never appealed to me.

I’m going the week after you. Should be a good time and it is most definitely a cheat week for when that rolls around.

MCATS

You Jelly?

Still have no plan

[quote]illadelphia91 wrote:
MCATS

You Jelly?[/quote]
No because in a year or so I’ll be doing CPA shit. :frowning:

Heading to Puerto Rico last week of March.

Go skiing somewhere. Better leg workout than squats and deads combined, and if you eat/sleep right you’ll come home in better shape than when you left. If you want to party, there is plenty of that too depending on where you go. I know Whistler BC has a good apres ski scene…

I never understood how college kids could afford to go anywhere on Spring Break. I was broke as hell when I was in school.

Yes I plan to work, I have a new Provider I just hired for one of my job sites and I need to train her on Occupational Medicine. Should be fun.

Most likely I’ll be making my own alcohol from scratch to celebrate the end of wrestling season and midterms. Yup, next week is definitely a cheat week.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
I never understood how college kids could afford to go anywhere on Spring Break. I was broke as hell when I was in school.

[/quote]

No kidding. I spent spring breaks in college either back home or in my dorm studying aka masturbating.

[/quote]
Not gonna sit here and act like my mom doesnt help. She pays for my groceries (which is HUGE). I work part time and have financial aid to pay for rent, booze and trips.

[quote]HotShot818 wrote:

[/quote]
Not gonna sit here and act like my mom doesnt help. She pays for my groceries (which is HUGE). I work part time and have financial aid to pay for rent, booze and trips.[/quote]

Cool. I didn’t have a job but probably should have. I played ball so most of my time went towards that and school.

[quote]HotShot818 wrote:

[/quote]
Not gonna sit here and act like my mom doesnt help. She pays for my groceries (which is HUGE). I work part time and have financial aid to pay for rent, booze and trips.[/quote]

Nothing wrong with that. I survived off student loans my first year. After that, part time job. I dont look down on anyone who has to get aid from their parents. College is freaking expensive and Id rather not have to put everything I do onto a loan. Its nice knowing mine will be payed off in a few years.

Soooo…

Are Spring Break sluts really loose or is it just well placed (hired) ladies like product placement in James Bond movies?

[/quote]

I hear you. I know a few dumber than shit sorority girls going to Europe for a week because their parents are loaded. I’m sure the experience will be wasted on them.

[quote]Legionary wrote:

[/quote]

I hear you. I know a few dumber than shit sorority girls going to Europe for a week because their parents are loaded. I’m sure the experience will be wasted on them.[/quote]

England or Europe?

Are they hot? Not interested in their personality.

[quote]harrypotter wrote:

[quote]Legionary wrote:

[/quote]

I hear you. I know a few dumber than shit sorority girls going to Europe for a week because their parents are loaded. I’m sure the experience will be wasted on them.[/quote]

England or Europe?

Are they hot? Not interested in their personality.[/quote]

they aint interested in you sorry.