T Nation

College Footie Ball Week 7

Saturday picks:

Texas v. OK â?? This one will be close, 24-21
VT v. GT â?? Thinking GT defense will rebound, 17 â?? 28
USC(Trojans) v. Irish â?? Tough call, but I think freshman QB will look like one, 28 â?? 35
Bama v. Cocks â?? I feel an upset coming on, last minute, 32 â?? 35 (Go Cocks, fuck Bama)
Gators v. AK â?? Razor backs suck, anything less than a shut out should be an embarrassment to Florida. I hope Petrino breaks his leg, the cock sucker, 42 â?? 0
IA v .WI â?? Donâ??t know donâ??t care, go with the media on this one, 20 â?? 17
TX Tech v. Huskers â?? I just think tech is better, 20 â?? 17
AZ v. Stanford â?? AZ offense better than Stanford D, 32 -21
MO v OK state â?? Sticking with media, 38 â?? 64
UGA v. Vandy â?? Things not looking good for the Dawgs, Vandy typically an in conference nightmare despite record, especially for UGA. UGA offence will crumble, 35 â?? 14.

These are my picks. I think I forgot somebody, hmmmm.

razorbacks suck huh??

PAT! WTF MOFO! GO HOGS

Go Cocks…gay
BAMA!
And you’re an idiot for saying Arkansas sucks.

Arkansas played a damn good game, they were up in Tebow’s face all day. They just couldn’t hang on. Va Tech lost, that will be interesting. Bama is having a tough time with So. Carolina.

Shut the fuck up. We killed Auburn and Florida scraped by us.

Fuck tejada.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Arkansas played a damn good game, they were up in Tebow’s face all day. They just couldn’t hang on. Va Tech lost, that will be interesting. Bama is having a tough time with So. Carolina. [/quote]

Right now, their up by a touchdown in the 4th quarter. I think they’ll hang on.
A lot of people on here had Va Tech at #3, so I’m glad they lost, so people can see that they aren’t so great.

The polls are going to be all kinds of jacked up tomorrow.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Arkansas played a damn good game, they were up in Tebow’s face all day. They just couldn’t hang on. Va Tech lost, that will be interesting. Bama is having a tough time with So. Carolina. [/quote]

Not really. They kept them out of the end zone and I’m fairly certain Stephen Garcia was sacked for more yards than he ran.

Carolina’s defense is always top notch, but you need an offense to win football games and Carolina’s blows.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
The polls are going to be all kinds of jacked up tomorrow.

[/quote]

Yea this is going to be interesting. I believe that I heard that the BCS polls come out this week too. Since every team in the top 5 struggled, and Va Tech lost, I am curious to see what has changed. I know Boise State needs to be out of the top 5 by now, they were not impressive at Tulsa.

1. Alabama
  2. Florida
  3. Texas
  4. USC
  5. Cincinnati

I think Iowa should have that #5 spot.

EDIT

MaxB,you all have Oregon State next…which is still no break. Especially with Oregon the following week…they have looked strong since dropping their opener.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

1. Alabama
  2. Florida
  3. Texas
  4. USC
  5. Cincinnati

I think Iowa should have that #5 spot. [/quote]

x2… Needed Arkansas to win for SC to move up in the ranks. Oh well.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
EDIT

MaxB,you all have Oregon State next…which is still no break. Especially with Oregon the following week…they have looked strong since dropping their opener. [/quote]

I don’t know who I am more worried about, Oregon or Oregon State. OSU has always bee tough, and Oregon is playing very well right now. The only thing I can hope for is to win out, and for 2 of those 3 teams ahead of us to have a lousy week.

I need Tennessee to come up huge against Bama next week, what a game that will be at Knoxville. Lane Kiffin, if you have any loyalty left for USC please come through.

[quote]johnson575 wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:

1. Alabama
  2. Florida
  3. Texas
  4. USC
  5. Cincinnati

x2… Needed Arkansas to win for SC to move up in the ranks. Oh well.[/quote]

Wish we could have done that for you. We were close, but close doesnt win games.

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:
johnson575 wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:

1. Alabama
  2. Florida
  3. Texas
  4. USC
  5. Cincinnati

Wish we could have done that for you. We were close, but close doesnt win games.
[/quote]

Dixie, what part of AR are you in?

[quote]bluefingas wrote:
Go Cocks…gay
BAMA!
And you’re an idiot for saying Arkansas sucks.[/quote]

You have Bobby Petrino as a coach…I’d retort, but you have my pity instead…It’s him really, not the team itself.
Florida should be ashamed.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
MaximusB wrote:
Arkansas played a damn good game, they were up in Tebow’s face all day. They just couldn’t hang on. Va Tech lost, that will be interesting. Bama is having a tough time with So. Carolina.

Not really. They kept them out of the end zone and I’m fairly certain Stephen Garcia was sacked for more yards than he ran.

Carolina’s defense is always top notch, but you need an offense to win football games and Carolina’s blows.[/quote]

Bama is clearly a better team. It’s ironic that the Cock’s defense is better than their offense when Spurier is supposed to be some offensive genius. I don’t see it, I think he was just lucky as shit in FLA.

There was moments in the game, but I have seen them play better. I am not sure Bama isn’t going to run the table, they look unstoppable right now. Gotta give credit where credit is due. Not a Bama fan, but they are bad ass.

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:
johnson575 wrote:
Big_Boss wrote:

1. Alabama
  2. Florida
  3. Texas
  4. USC
  5. Cincinnati

[/quote]

I also helps when the zebras want FL to win. FL did not win that game they stole it.