College Football

im a senior in hs who is about to go and play football in college and i play lb. i really need to get faster and stronger so im ready to play cuz i really want to this year. i run like a 5.00 which is horribe and im not really strong im 6’1 203

your highschool coach can probably help you more than someone on the internet who’s never seen you play. Go talk to him and tell him you want to play. if he doesn’t help you get on websites and fill out the recruiting cards that most teams have available for download.

Contact the coaching staff, preferably the defensive back coach or strength coach at the school you are going to. Give him your stats, and ask him for advice to get you more prepared.

[quote]holopoint wrote:
im a senior in hs who is about to go and play football in college and i play lb. i really need to get faster and stronger so im ready to play cuz i really want to this year. i run like a 5.00 which is horribe and im not really strong im 6’1 203[/quote]

holopoint, who are you going to play for?

Anyways, I would get on the WS4SB program (defrancostraining.com) to increase speed and strength.

Studt that site to death and read all the FAQ’s (may take a while, but outstanding good information)

holopoint, who are you going to play for?

Anyways, I would get on the WS4SB program (defrancostraining.com) to increase speed and strength.

Studt that site to death and read all the FAQ’s (may take a while, but outstanding good information)[/quote]

I agree, definitely check out his site; it’s bursting with a ton of free info. that’ll be right up your alley. I also believe defranco is coming out with a new dvd in the next few weeks, I’m sure the info in it will be far more valuable than the price.