1. Alabama
  2. Florida
  3. Virginia Tech
  4. USC
  5. Texas

You have Texas at 5?!

[quote]Liv92 wrote:
You have Texas at 5?! [/quote]

Yes, Texas is way overrated in my opinion. I’ve yet to be impressed by them this season.

1. Florida
  2. Alabama
  3. Texas
  4. VA Tech
  5. USC
  1. Florida
  2. Alabama
  3. Texas
  4. USC
  5. LSU

Florida are the best.

im from australia, dont follow college ball too closely but i am into the NFL over the last few years and from what ive seen of the college games florida seem to have a fantastic team.

Plus theres some guy called tim tebow everyone seems to going BANANAS over :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Chalky09Aus wrote:
Florida are the best.

im from australia, dont follow college ball too closely but i am into the NFL over the last few years and from what ive seen of the college games florida seem to have a fantastic team.

Plus theres some guy called tim tebow everyone seems to going BANANAS over :P[/quote]

Tebow has character and integrity, He’ll go far in the NFL.

[quote]101airborne wrote:
Chalky09Aus wrote:
Florida are the best.

Plus theres some guy called tim tebow everyone seems to going BANANAS over :stuck_out_tongue:

Tebow has character and integrity, He’ll go far in the NFL.[/quote]

I don’t think so. He’s a good collage QB. I don’t think he will transfer nicely over to the NFL. Thats just me though.

Bama over Florida? Okay.

…Not.

Tebow wont make it anywhere in the pros… Heard it here first :stuck_out_tongue: and putting tech and usc ahead of Texas is just laughable. This Saturday imo determines whether Texas goes to the championship… shouldn’t be any other issues the rest of the season.

Tebow can’t throw. Look at his stats. He can run an offense and do the things that need to be done as far as leadership is concerned. But he’s not much of a drop back passer. In the pros he’s going to need a quality RB to hand off to and short to medium passes to tight ends.

1. Florida
  2. Texas
  3. Bama
  4. Va Tech
  5. USC

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

1. Florida
  2. Texas
  3. Bama
  4. Va Tech
  5. USC[/quote]

Sorry for the hijack, but what position did you play in college?

(Also sorry if you have said this 638 times already.)

Tim Tebow would be a great player to put on the team to be a wildcat package type of player. That said, I fucking hate the wildcat.

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

1. Florida
  2. Alabama
  3. Texas
  4. VA Tech
  5. USC[/quote]

QFT.

O-Line

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
O-Line[/quote]

Thanks.

1. Bama
  2. Florida
  3. Virginia Tech
  4. Texas
  5. USC

The ESPN mock standings are like this

1. Florida
  2. Bama
  3. Virginia Tech
  4. Texas
  5. Boise State

The reason they have Tech above Texas is because of strength of schedule. If both win out Texas will jump Tech by the end of the season because they’re just getting to the meat of their schedule while Tech has already played their toughest games, not counting this week against Ga Tech. Boise State just struggled a bit against Tulsa so who knows how the voters are going to react to that. At the end of the year it’ll be the SEC champ vs. and undefeated Texas or a one loss Va Tech.

1. Florida
  2. Texas
  3. Alabama
  4. USC
  5. VA Tech

I agree with many that bama has looked dominant (and texas has some issues). But if you had to have one game, would you take an unproven qb over tebow or mccoy?

1. Alabama
  2. Florida
  3. Texas
  4. Virginia Tech
  5. USC

I don’t give much love to teams that have lost. It pissed me off that LSU was in the title game a few years back with 2 losses, so that’s why Virginia Tech is at 4 instead of 3. I’m not too sure about Texas because they haven’t played a ranked team yet.(I think)