College Football Summer Program

[quote]Rmoss0 wrote:
I play at a D-1AA school…I have Defranco’s Super Strength DVD and I love it…I’m just going to focus on my speed, lifting heavy, probly gonna break the rules a little and lift three days a week, with one of those days being strongman/power lift concentration, and eat lots of lean proteins and complex carbs, not to mention about a gallon of water a day, any supplement advice??[/quote]

In terms of supplements:
Surge
Metabolic Drive Complete
BCAA’s
Creatine Monohydrate (taken with Surge PWO)
Digestive Enzymes (Omegazyme)
Probiotic
Fish Oil

my in season rugby programme is nearly like that. not goignt o say do x weight lifting days a week cos it depends on you but i just dont like the balance of the programme.

[quote]martyh wrote:
martyh wrote:

Don’t really know the offense they run, this is my first season with the team, I was at a d2 last year. I play DE, and we run a 4-3.

Sorry, the Offense Q was meant for OP, but in a 4-3 you will need to have the speed to contain a play. That should be your #1 priority. It always sucks trying to reach or pass pro a fast de.

LOL yea I noticed that right after my post. Speed is my best asset, which is why I try to make strength my #1 priority. Strength-speed and Speed-strength have always been there for me due to my genetics, but gaining weight has always been my achilles heel. When did you play ball?

[/quote]

My senior year was 2004.