College Football Cycle?

It’s one of those things where everyone knows that it happens, but they don’t mention it out loud. I was wondering if you, (or anyone) could help me make a dosing guide? I’m still not sure how many mg I should take

The standard first cycle is 500mg/w. I honestly don’t know what a much younger guy should dose at (I mean, he shouldn’t, but we’ve been over that part already). Most first cycles are 500 test e for 10-12 weeks with as little of an ai as you can get away with.

Are you planning on running bloods halfway through this or not?

As someone that actually played college football on the offensive line, who did drink half a gallon of chocolate milk a day to ensure that I had sufficient energy for practice and lifting and retained the necessary mass, I find it deeply ridiculous that you feel qualified to comment on what’s required to play college football.

I would encourage you to re-read the post that lord_humongous wrote to you in another thread a couple days ago.

"Then it seemed like you learned from the tongue lashings, learned some humbleness, humility, how to take advice, and just generally matured. You had the whole of t-nation in your log rooting for you and giving advice and helping you in your journey.

Now lately you’ve reverted back to the original a-hole duke that people didn’t like. I know you feel like you’re in the right here, but you’re absolutely not. From an outside perspective of a guy that has no dog in this fight, you’ve been a complete douche in this thread. Why do you feel the need to talk shit to people that are way above your level and just generally act like a little pecker head to people older and wiser than you? You haven’t made nearly enough progress in any area to act the way you do.

I hope you get back on the right track."

4 Likes

I wasn’t planning on it honestly. But I could if needed

Just do one of these templates below and eat a ton of whole/clean-ish foods and at your age you will pack on lean mass fast, no gear needed…

ask Jim Wendler(played and coached Div 1 ball at Arizona) some questions in his forum section

You completely missed the point. Whats getting fatter going to do for performance? If you’re already at 22-23% bodyfat and you play college football and already eat alot, encouraging him to eat Like a 100 ob skinny teen is just going to make op put on too much fat.

How was i being an asshole in this thread? I was just trying to be helpful? What is it, attack duke day?

There was no need to highlight what lord humongous said. I wasn’t trying to talk shit, or act like a little pecker head. Or be a douche , or an ass hole. Nor did i act this way in this thread. Infact i was trying to help Op not becom super fat and fuck up his college football.

Having a friendly debate is fine, dropping into a thread just to make me out to be a dick when i wasnt trying to be isnt- if someone else had posted what i posted you wouldnt even be in this thread.

The other thread was stupid as well, yes i said they " had good bro muscles, wouldnt take a leg pic" all in good humour. Then i was attempting to roast eliteballa with the ball comment /defending irishman because of his “want a picture of my balls, fuck off irishman”
Il have you know that irishmans a nice dude and i respect him so i dont care il jump in to defend him.

Because eliteballa cant understand what humour is and in a million other threads where people dont post leg pics, or look like a gym bro a few people will comment on it and be humorous, no one has a sook at them for it. ( look i get that i bed a troll in that thread with mackedonian, i took things to far and got out of hand.i acknowledge that. But I didnt mean to derail shoe thread nor be a dick!)
But noo lets all pick on duketheslaya and certain people turned abusive , WHICH was completely unnecessary and fucked. All because i was defending someone but apparently nobody cares. Prior to my balls post ( which maybe i shouldnt have commented/ couldve said something different, but if someone else like you or some other tnation popular user said that, no one would give a flying shit. But nah because i said it you all feel the need to attack me. )

irishman wasnt trying to be a dick in his post so eliteballas response was unnecessary. nor i was trying to be mean or nasty. It was attempted humour. if eliteballa wasnt everyones idol on tnation you wouldnt all be in that thread. Leave me the heck alone!!!

Duke, the point is that you’re still a skinny, weak 15 year old who feels the need to comment in many threads as an authority figure of some sort despite lacking the experience and/or achievement for your advice to carry any weight.

I actually played college football, four years, at the position the OP intends to play. I drank half a gallon of chocolate milk almost every day because the workouts and practices were so intense that I needed a way to pack down a lot of calories (and some fluids), mostly protein and carbs. I didn’t get fatter from doing this. The OP is not likely to get appreciably fatter from drinking a lot of milk and eating a lot of meat and pasta when he’s playing college football, because college football practices and workouts and games burn a whole lot of juice.

You do not have this experience to draw on; this is something that you literally know nothing about, and you’re still trying to pass yourself off as someone worth listening to. This is why it’s turning into hate on duke day again.

And you’re wrong - if someone else had posted what you posted, I absolutely WOULD have had the same response, because this is a topic of interest to me and, as I said, I have literally been in the OP’s shoes (minus the steroid cycle, though). I would not have agreed with your statement regardless of who said it,

5 Likes

I understand that college football is strenuous and you need food. ( i dont play college football, but as a "skinny weak"teenager i have to eat alot, so i understand that for college football it would be even more then what i need obviously). What i dont understand is if op is already 22-24% bodyfat then thats overweight and chubby already, if hes playing college football and hes overweight/22-24% bodyfat then hes obviously susceptible to alot of fat gain, considering the demands and activity level of a college football player ( to be fat when you’re playing college football, wouldnt that mean your eating a shit tonne already, assuming diet is good). So i dont understand why people would recommend he eats even more, considering hes already fat? Wont he just get way fatter and it will make him slow/ bad on the field?

That was the reasoning behind my post. I wasnt trying to come across as an authority figure.

As someone who has played against offensive linemen ranging from 210-330lbs, I will tell you right now that you are wrong. 270 is an easy bullrush for most college defensive linemen. 290 is respectable, 310-320+ is large.

Because he’s only 270.

A lot. At 215, I can whip someone who’s 235lb and 14% bf. At 215, I cannot whip someone who is 290+ with 20%+ bf. Granted, there are not a lot of college defensive linemen who are 215, which further backs the notion that OP needs to gain weight AND get stronger, which I think is the point that you are missing. He won’t be battling someone my size all game, he’ll be going against people that make me look like a little girl.

Nobody is telling him to get fatter, we’re telling him how to get bigger; since he only has 7 months, he’s going to need to bulk aggressively to get where he needs to be to compete for a spot on the roster. An offensive lineman needs to be quick, not fast. There are plenty of big guys who are quick, so gaining weight will likely not slow him down for the 4 second pass play or the 7 second run play where he’ll need to throw blocks for a maximum of 10-15 yards in any direction.

I understand why you think this would be the case, because logically it makes sense. Most people don’t realize the true advantage that plain weight carries with it in the trenches, because they’ve never played football. That’s fine. The reality is that light people get thrown around, and heavy people rarely do (there’s always a freak who can toss someone who weighs 300lb). That’s why I suggested drinking a gallon of chocolate milk every day and eating several pounds of chicken.

I like you Duke, and I don’t want to sound like a dick, but I have to side with @ActivitiesGuy on this one

1 Like

All good man. Thankyou for the detailed response- very helpful! In future i will avoid football threads.

1 Like

Fixed that for you.

Right?

3 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

Everyone has to eat shit every once in a while. Been there homie, I feel you

1 Like