[quote]2busy wrote:

[quote]Ulty wrote:
What the fuuuuuuuuuck Nebraska???[/quote]

Exactly.

Hopefully UNO will pull off the sweep of Colorado College tonight.[/quote]

Well…

That didn’t happen.

Well this game was pretty uneventful.

Bamas field goal kicker blows and their play selection in overtime was God awful.

Rematch for the National Championship??? HELL NO!

[quote]gregron wrote:

Bamas field goal kicker blows and their play selection in overtime was God awful.

Rematch for the National Championship??? HELL NO![/quote]

Stanford vs. LSU

[quote]gregron wrote:

Ya that game totally sucked, can’t believe I stayed home to watch it.

The Alabama kicker went to my high school lol.

[quote]gregron wrote:
WHAT AN AMAZING GAME SO FAR!!!

/sarcasm[/quote]

So two brutalizing defenses is not exciting to you? Unfortunate.

That was a spectacular game, the two most powerful defenses in the nation beating the hell out of each other.

On another note, GO HOGS GO!

^^spectacular game? Come one brah.

We’re the D’a good? Yeah. We’re the O’s almost unwatchable? Yup.

The Defenses were good, but they were helped out by some crappy QB play. The QB for Alabama had some guys wide open a few times and just floated the ball. Especially that ball that was intercepted at the goal line. The receiver had the defender beat by a few yards and the QB floated the ball up instead of leading him.

If I had to pick a national title game I would go with LSU and Ok state. I’d love to see a top tier defense take on a top tier offense. As long as Ok state beats Oklahoma they should make it as 2 in the rankings. They have a good shot since Oklahoma lost their best receiver today.

[quote]strungoutboy21 wrote:
The Defenses were good, but they were helped out by some crappy QB play. The QB for Alabama had some guys wide open a few times and just floated the ball. Especially that ball that was intercepted at the goal line. The receiver had the defender beat by a few yards and the QB floated the ball up instead of leading him.
[/quote]

That “QB” who threw that INT by the goal line was Alabamas running back.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hahahahhahahahahahaha

Greg with a ownage

[quote]gregron wrote:
^^spectacular game? Come one brah.

We’re the D’a good? Yeah. We’re the O’s almost unwatchable? Yup.[/quote]

Any game that is entirely defined by the awful performances of kickers and punters, is by definition a horrible game and unwatchable. I can’t imagine what would transpire if Saban was placed in a room full of guns and baseball bats with only his kickers and punters, while replays of the missed kicks and horrific punts are being played on every wall.

The Stanford/USC game last week was 11 million times better than the LSU/'Bama game last night. A fact that has been proven by science.

If I had to pick a national title game I would go with LSU and Ok state. I’d love to see a top tier defense take on a top tier offense. As long as Ok state beats Oklahoma they should make it as 2 in the rankings. They have a good shot since Oklahoma lost their best receiver today. [/quote]

If we want fireworks, I’d rather watch OK State vs. Oregon. That would be explosive (see what I did there).

[quote]gregron wrote:

I only watched the first half but there are few kickers that can hit 45+ yard field goals with any consistency. Them not getting any closer is the bigger issue than the kicker missing a 50 yard field goal.

Ok.State verse Stanford could be interesting. Doubt the two teams have played each other before and Luck would have to prove he can out score teams.

It all depends on your point of view. If you like defensive play then you loved it. If you need a 42-35 game where the defenses just stand there then it probably wasn’t your game.

But if you need that sort of play you should probably have been watching the PAC-10 game anyway.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

He’s a wide receiver.

Right now I’m leaning towards wanting Boise to get there shot so LSU can beat them down and we don’t have to hear about them anymore.

I thought that was a hell of a game. As long as both teams continue to dominate I don’t see any reason why they couldn’t rematch. If Oregon downs Stanford, Oklahoma beats Oklahoma state, and LSU blows out Georgia in the Sec championship (rendering Boise’s victory useless. That leaves Bama next up and I could easily see this scenario playing out.

[quote]JoeGood wrote:
It all depends on your point of view. If you like defensive play then you loved it. If you need a 42-35 game where the defenses just stand there then it probably wasn’t your game.

But if you need that sort of play you should probably have been watching the PAC-10 game anyway.[/quote]

Boom.

FUCK

lol. I don’t like LSU or Alabama, but that Bama fan in this thread sure was a dipshit, so I’m glad they lost.

For what it’s worth, I don’t think LSU is a lock for anything. If Alabama had won, I would feel confident that they would be playing in the National Championship, but not LSU. LSU relies too much on tricks, gimmicks, and luck, and Les Miles knows how to choke. I’m not saying they won’t win out… but I won’t be surprised if they lose, and it doesn’t even have to be to Arkansas.