College Eating

You’re all lucky bastards.

When I was on meal plan in freshman year it wasn’t eat all you want per trip, you’d buy a bunch of meal plan dollars and they’d deduct money every time you bought food.

I don’t know what your problem is dood. The cafeteria ladies loved me when I lived in the dorms and when I stayed after hours, which was quite often, they’d let me take food out in the plastic cups. Maybe you should be nicer, instead of looking like a sneaky turd.

And don’t steal salad - that’s just gay.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
You’re all lucky bastards.

When I was on meal plan in freshman year it wasn’t eat all you want per trip, you’d buy a bunch of meal plan dollars and they’d deduct money every time you bought food.

[/quote]

Yeah but the quality of the eat “all you can” stuff is appallingly bad, at least it was at my university. The meat was sometimes literally inedible.

The pay as you go food was usually much better.

My school doesnt have an unlimited option on meal plans. I remember in freshman year a $3000 plan would get blown out in just under a semester. After my freshman year all the prices pretty much doubled, no idea how the 1st years survive…thank god for off-campus!

How’s it stealing if he’s paid for unlimited food for a semester? It’s against the rules, but unless your smuggling it out for someone else (which is probably why they have the rule). If you’re really diabetic speak to the chef. Hell, if your not, even if your not than speak to the chef. Worst thing he can say is no.

Once you have the food on your plate and seated, you must throw all uneaten food away or its stealing? Maybe I just misread.
At my college they served the food in carryout containers so we’d be encouraged to eat elsewhere(less clean up for the staff).

I stole a sandwich from my dining hall every day and never got caught. Rules are rules, though. You should have been more discrete about it. I’ve seen idiots try to walk out with an entire loaf of bread in their hands lol.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
god kids today are dumb[/quote]

Quoted for originality!

[quote]SSC wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

Quoted for originality![/quote]

Didn’t you get the memo?

The “in thing” on this site these days is to shit on people 25 and under.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

Didn’t you get the memo?

[/quote]

That’s right. I forget that every generation is the “correct” one and surely the generation before them always the thought the same as well.

[quote]Cartman8675 wrote:

And don’t steal salad - that’s just gay.[/quote]

QFT

[quote]SSC wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

Didn’t you get the memo?

[/quote]

That’s right. I forget that every generation is the “correct” one and surely the generation before them always the thought the same as well.[/quote]

Well if I had singled him out, it would have hurt his feelings…so the kind thing to do was lump him in with his entire generation…duh

much appreciated VT