College Diet Help

I was wondering if anyone out there can help me with my diet situation. I have just started college and we were forced to get a meal plan. Well the food down south has this tendancy to be fried which is something that I have never liked. And I can’t cook for myself becuase my dorm doesn’t have a stove but we do have a microwave and fridge. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can eat besides sandwiches and garden salads, becuase that is what I am living off of. Please help!

You can make a lot of quality oatmeal with water, a bowl, and a microwave. Plus its cheap. Another cheap but good food is canned tuna.

Anyone know how to make eggs in a microwave?

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
You can make a lot of quality oatmeal with water, a bowl, and a microwave. Plus its cheap. Another cheap but good food is canned tuna.

Anyone know how to make eggs in a microwave?[/quote]

just put the egg whites in a bowl, mix it up with a fork and cook it first for 1 1/2 minutes, mix the eggs up because only the outside will cook, andput it 1 more minute, then take it out of the microwave and wait to cool

Do a search for Authors. “Steve Berardi” in the articles library.

Read School days 1 and 2 that should help heaps,

Phill

[quote]okuma wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

Anyone know how to make eggs in a microwave?

just put the egg whites in a bowl, mix it up with a fork and cook it first for 1 1/2 minutes, mix the eggs up because only the outside will cook, andput it 1 more minute, then take it out of the microwave and wait to cool[/quote]

Yeah-I do this and with egg beaters too. Warning-they taste like shit compared to stovetop eggs