T Nation

Collective Shame


#1

My apologies, but, this is a rant:

Since 2002, I had dedicated my life to hunting, killing, and destroying "Muslim Jihad Extremists", from Africa to Iraq and finally Afghanistan, I have done everything I can to give as many as possible the hope of securing a virgin. I have trained others to do the same, only to see them run away from a fight or shoot my brothers in the back, their governments bloated with corruption, fed by the stupidity and weak leadership of mine. Read the below link.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/isis-terror-yazidi-woman-recalls-horrors-slave-auction-n305856

As naive as it sounds, the collective governments of this world, regardless of religious faith, needs to hang its head for allowing this filth to exist. A T-Nation member stared a thread on the meaning of "triumph", well here's mine: That every member of ISIS, AL-QAEDA, AQAP, AL-SHABAAD, BOKO HARAM, etc..their financial supporters and sympathizers, die a slow and horrible death, their bodies sliced and diced and fed to the hogs.


Missle for Combat Forum Members
Missle for Combat Forum Members
Missle for Combat Forum Members
Missle for Combat Forum Members
#2

Look at this poor girl. This is from an ISIS slave auction. And where are the feminists? It’s sickening. But there’s just no will to take any of this on. We’ve been utterly demoralised from within by the left.


#3

Idaho!! I am glad to see you bacm on this board, however briefly! You have my prayers brother, I fully support your mission and measures. Some of my friends are over in Afghanistan as I type, running combat ops. I am 100% behind you sir. I remember your story of origin on entering the armed services (or part of it) and I absolutely want to tell you Good Fucking Job.


#4

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
Idaho!! I am glad to see you bacm on this board, however briefly! You have my prayers brother, I fully support your mission and measures. Some of my friends are over in Afghanistan as I type, running combat ops. I am 100% behind you sir. I remember your story of origin on entering the armed services (or part of it) and I absolutely want to tell you Good Fucking Job.[/quote]

Good to hear from you, brother. I hang out on the combat forum. You comments and observations are missed over there. Train hard, be safe.


#5

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
I remember your story of origin on entering the armed services (or part of it)…[/quote]

Idaho care to share the story or is there a link?


#6

[quote]idaho wrote:
My apologies, but, this is a rant:

Since 2002, I had dedicated my life to hunting, killing, and destroying “Muslim Jihad Extremists”, from Africa to Iraq and finally Afghanistan, I have done everything I can to give as many as possible the hope of securing a virgin. I have trained others to do the same, only to see them run away from a fight or shoot my brothers in the back, their governments bloated with corruption, fed by the stupidity and weak leadership of mine. Read the below link.

As naive as it sounds, the collective governments of this world, regardless of religious faith, needs to hang its head for allowing this filth to exist. A T-Nation member stared a thread on the meaning of “triumph”, well here’s mine: That every member of ISIS, AL-QAEDA, AQAP, AL-SHABAAD, BOKO HARAM, etc…their financial supporters and sympathizers, die a slow and horrible death, their bodies sliced and diced and fed to the hogs. [/quote]

Amen brother…thank you for your service.


#7

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.


#8

It’s great to see someone filled with righteous indignation about these atrocities and willing to risk their hide and do something about it. Best of luck to you!


#9

[quote]idaho wrote:
My apologies, but, this is a rant:

Since 2002, I had dedicated my life to hunting, killing, and destroying “Muslim Jihad Extremists”, from Africa to Iraq and finally Afghanistan, I have done everything I can to give as many as possible the hope of securing a virgin. I have trained others to do the same, only to see them run away from a fight or shoot my brothers in the back, their governments bloated with corruption, fed by the stupidity and weak leadership of mine. Read the below link.

As naive as it sounds, the collective governments of this world, regardless of religious faith, needs to hang its head for allowing this filth to exist. A T-Nation member stared a thread on the meaning of “triumph”, well here’s mine: That every member of ISIS, AL-QAEDA, AQAP, AL-SHABAAD, BOKO HARAM, etc…their financial supporters and sympathizers, die a slow and horrible death, their bodies sliced and diced and fed to the hogs. [/quote]

Idaho, thank you for your efforts.

Unfortunatelly even on TN hardly anyone wants to do anything about it. AC & I have been ganged up on here recently for proposing ideas to deal with the very problem you are stating. No one else has any ideas but they sure jump on us over ours. Rant of my own. Ha!


#10

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Look at this poor girl. This is from an ISIS slave auction. And where are the feminists? It’s sickening. But there’s just no will to take any of this on. We’ve been utterly demoralised from within by the left.[/quote]

No, we conservatives in the United States are waging the real war on women. I mean we don’t want to pay for on demand birth control and abortions. Being a seven year old slave bride is liberating. Making women pay for contraception is barbaric.


#11

Idaho, thanks for your service, you rock man!

A few years back I lost my next door neighbor in Iraq. He was with the National Guard and was stationed there. Came home for Thanksgiving and told me he had a lot of stories to tell me and we’d talk in January when he finally got out. Never saw him again. He died sometime in December with less than a month to serve.

Keep safe, and keep us posted. I don’t know you personally, but I’m glad you’re part of T-Nation and this board. I’m proud of the job you do.


#12

[quote]Alrightmiami19c wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Look at this poor girl. This is from an ISIS slave auction. And where are the feminists? It’s sickening. But there’s just no will to take any of this on. We’ve been utterly demoralised from within by the left.[/quote]

No, we conservatives in the United States are waging the real war on women. I mean we don’t want to pay for on demand birth control and abortions. Being a seven year old slave bride is liberating. Making women pay for contraception is barbaric.
[/quote]

I have been thinking about this since reading “I shall bear witness” by Victor Klemperer. The war on language has been utterly ceded to the modern left wing. Running around defending against ludicrous accusations of racism and misogyny while real monsters are out there literally raping children.

The worst part is how utterly decentralized the whole thing is. There is no frog march occurring, just an aimless zombie shuffle. All sense of pride and perspective across the western world is just gone.

But maybe the tapestry I am painting is too grim. I would like to hope so. But when I see things like the formerly respectable British police force not prosecuting child sex-traffickers because they are afraid of being accused of racism my blood starts to boil.

Edited.


#13

[quote]Legalsteel wrote:

[quote]Alrightmiami19c wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Look at this poor girl. This is from an ISIS slave auction. And where are the feminists? It’s sickening. But there’s just no will to take any of this on. We’ve been utterly demoralised from within by the left.[/quote]

No, we conservatives in the United States are waging the real war on women. I mean we don’t want to pay for on demand birth control and abortions. Being a seven year old slave bride is liberating. Making women pay for contraception is barbaric.
[/quote]

I have been thinking about this since reading “I shall bear witness” by Victor Klemperer. The war on language has been utterly ceded to the modern left wing. Running around defending against ludicrous accusations of racism and misogyny while real monsters are out there literally raping children.

The worst part is how utterly decentralized the whole thing is. There is no frog march occurring, just an aimless zombie shuffle. All sense of pride and perspective across the western world is just gone.

But maybe the tapestry I am painting is too grim. I would like to hope so. But when I see things like the formerly respectable British police force not prosecuting child sex-traffickers because they are afraid of being accused of racism my blood starts to boil.

Edited. [/quote]

You and me both man. It drives me absolutely up the wall, and the problem is that because they have co-opted the very language used to describe these things it makes it all that more difficult to expose the language issue and take it back.

I have often thought that the comfort and convenience of life in the western world has completely and utterly skewed our collective perspective on what REAL hardship and REAL tragedy and oppression is.

Unfortunately I do not think your assessment is overly pessimistic.


#14

[quote]Aragorn wrote:

[quote]Legalsteel wrote:

[quote]Alrightmiami19c wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Look at this poor girl. This is from an ISIS slave auction. And where are the feminists? It’s sickening. But there’s just no will to take any of this on. We’ve been utterly demoralised from within by the left.[/quote]

No, we conservatives in the United States are waging the real war on women. I mean we don’t want to pay for on demand birth control and abortions. Being a seven year old slave bride is liberating. Making women pay for contraception is barbaric.
[/quote]

I have been thinking about this since reading “I shall bear witness” by Victor Klemperer. The war on language has been utterly ceded to the modern left wing. Running around defending against ludicrous accusations of racism and misogyny while real monsters are out there literally raping children.

The worst part is how utterly decentralized the whole thing is. There is no frog march occurring, just an aimless zombie shuffle. All sense of pride and perspective across the western world is just gone.

But maybe the tapestry I am painting is too grim. I would like to hope so. But when I see things like the formerly respectable British police force not prosecuting child sex-traffickers because they are afraid of being accused of racism my blood starts to boil.

Edited. [/quote]

You and me both man. It drives me absolutely up the wall, and the problem is that because they have co-opted the very language used to describe these things it makes it all that more difficult to expose the language issue and take it back.

I have often thought that the comfort and convenience of life in the western world has completely and utterly skewed our collective perspective on what REAL hardship and REAL tragedy and oppression is.

Unfortunately I do not think your assessment is overly pessimistic.[/quote]

Dang, I was hoping I had my tinfoil hat on.

Hardship is something I think so few experience any more. That includes myself. It is funny how self-defeating the comfort is though. We have lost the ability to resist the people trying to turn us back to the dark ages.

It’s like we have attached a cilice to ourselves.


#15

Thank you all for the comments.

First, because I have to maintain a high security clearance to do my job, I cannot go into specfic details but let me give you two examples of the type of stupidity that has prevailed throughout these two wars. I believe this type of “thinking” is a microcosm of current “leadership” tactics.

Now, I am neither an intellectual nor a philosopher, just someone who has spent the last 8 years in some Mid-East/Central Asia shithole. Currently I am working in the Kandarhar/Helmand area. Since it has already been mentioned in the media, ISIS is making inroads into this area. During a discussion on this issue and what the future plans would be to deal with this, a fine gentleman from one of our government agencies, suggested building a park in Kandahar city, so the youth would have another outlet besides joining ISIS. oh, yeah, brother, thats our thinking…un-fucking-believable…and the sad part? He probably believed it would help.

Several years ago, I was providing security for another fine gentleman for a meeting in Sadar City. Being a typical representative of this distinguished government agency he was polished and dressed in a 2 thousand dollar suit. After the meeting, he turned to me and said" Do you know what this area needs? " Yeah, I thought “glassed”. But being a good little tin man, I said “what? Giving me that pompous stare that only the “upper class” can give, he said” “we need to build these people some basketball courts”, “get them off the streets”

Now in 3 years in Iraq, I never saw an Iraqi with a basketball, much less court in some park… I just wonder what planet he was from. Two examples of my “leadership” at work and the thinking behind winning these wars. Fuck me running.


#16

Sounds like a dumbass urban planner with all education and no real world experience. Like the a-holes who came to town and said we need a nice park near the downtown area. And I was like: “Why so everyone going there could get shot?” They had no clue it was in a high crime area plagued with gangs, drugs & homicides. Great idea.

Enlightening that these same kinds of people are in charge of running a war.


#17

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.


#18

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.


#19

[quote]idaho wrote:
Several years ago, I was providing security for another fine gentleman for a meeting in Sadar City. Being a typical representative of this distinguished government agency he was polished and dressed in a 2 thousand dollar suit. After the meeting, he turned to me and said" Do you know what this area needs? " Yeah, I thought “glassed”. But being a good little tin man, I said “what? Giving me that pompous stare that only the “upper class” can give, he said” “we need to build these people some basketball courts”, “get them off the streets”
[/quote]

Reminds me of an episode from a book I read several decades ago called In search of the Warrior Spirit, in which an Aikido practitioner, Richard Strozzi-Heckler, is tasked with teaching his art to a group of Army Special Forces soldiers. After spending some time amongst them, he is at a party with a number of left-wing “intellectuals”, and is taken by how shrill, petty and utterly out of touch they are with the realities of the world. “As long as the military exists,” one of them shrieks, “there can be no peace! NO PEACE AT ALL!!”

When the aikidoka tells them about his own positive experiences with the warriors, another of them sneers, “how would you feel if you found out that one of them used the techniques you taught them on another person?” The author calmly dumps a glass of ice water on the man’s lap and says, “well, I guess I just might wet my pants.”

This to me has always seemed to be a most excellent and appropriate response to left-wing blathery.

Fuck em, Idaho. You rock.


#20

Chushin, I would bet any amount of money that you have also read this book.