collagen production

Hello T-Family,I’ll get right to the point
I 'll be competing in a kickboxing even in 3 or 4 months.
My only cyclo a year ago was Testosterone(enantate or cypro, no sure), My joints didn’t like it that much , as a aresult my flexibility doesn’t seem to improve an I have a painful hip joint.
I was thinking on doing a cyclo of Primobolan Depot (I have 20 already), to help me fix the hip problem and get a little muscle back.
Q#1-Is it, Primo a good Idea ?
Q#2-Should I Front Load
Q#3-I’m 190lb, low body Fat, How many mg a week should I take

Thanks once more and keep it up, this site is the only source of information I trust .

you would be better off with EQ or anavar. I kickbox too. EQ is also better for endurance being it increases red blood cell production.

I don’t think you’ll get a whole lot out of the Primo. If joints are the issue, I would try the test + deca (most will disagree with me on this around here). If joints are your only problem just make sure you’re getting EFAs, glucosamine, and DMSO before you train/compete.

If you do decide to go with the Primo, I would run at at around 400mg.

i saw collagen and kickboxing and thought this would be about getting kicked in the lips.lol

Thanks a lot for the info, I have one more question

Should I FRONT LOAD
(with 800 for two weeks) and then keep it at 400mg/week or just run the 400 mg/week from the start?

Frontload 1000mg the first week, then 500mg the remainder.

I hope the other guy is on steroids. If not, I hope you lose.

Thanks cancer I hope it is your sign, if not ,You should be careful

uh oh, whatch out guys defender of the queers is here. don’t use the “gay” word.

the funny part is that colin is the one that is always telling people to “grow up,” and to have some “class.” yet he tosses around childish insults every chance he gets. unfortunatley for you, we have a pretty nice thing going on here in the steroid forum. we dont need scum like you coming over here and ruining that.

The Steroid Forum is my sanctum from the rest of the childish garbage! Who let Cancer Patient in here?

I have a question of my own. I will include fina in my next cycle. Fina usually take 3-4 weeks to kick in. Has anyone here frontloaded it before? I would think you would frontload, and then taper a bit to keep the bloodlevels constant, though I havent decided on the numbers yet. This way I could be getting my pumps and results by week 2. Any suggestions?

fina should start working fairly quickly. Remember, it is short acting, which is why we use it everyday, and that is how you keep blood levels constant. do not frontload. just start at a dose (between 75-100mg/day) and stay there.

Nice hijack Merlin. If by “Fina” you mean converted finaplex pellets, it’s trenbolone acetate right? I don’t think it makes much sense to frontload drugs with such a short half life.

Sorry for the hijack. I’m a dumbass. I’ll start another thread.