Coleman is Huge

[quote]4est wrote:
BlaZe wrote:
Man! you jut wasted 45min of my time letting me watch the other chick vids! what were we talking about here? oh yeah, Coleman.

rofl…Guilty!

I Watched a lot of chick vids and a couple bad airplane landings.[/quote]

LOL!

[quote]Ttewell342 wrote:

[/quote]

How do you know what he looked like before he touched steroids? Because he told you he wasn’t on steroids? Because he was smaller? Maybe he was just on a more moderate amount at that point. Maybe he hadn’t been on them as long. Obviously anyone who wants to chalk up all his progress to steroids is a fool, but no one besides the man himself can say how much of a role steroids have played.

[quote]Soco wrote:
The most important question of course is whether or not Bruce Lee could kick his ass.[/quote]

Bruce Lee could kick Ronnie Coleman’s ass, but his foot would get stuck. (funny on multiple levels)

[quote]TTewell342 wrote:
Majin wrote:
bigjoey wrote:
What is with all the hating on Coleman?

What’s with all the liking Coleman? Or any ‘pro’ at this point.

The dude has taken bodybuilding to a different level.

How is it any different than Yates? More steroids? Even uglier? Less proportion?

Yes, he has a bit of distention in the belly

A bit? For a bodybuilder that is alot. His gut is destroying his proportions and makes him look like shit. And it’s obviously not a bulking gut, but a gut associated with tissue and organ growth due to…

but most at that level of bodybuilding do.

What does it matter what the most have when he’s the best and still looks like a failed transgender attempt? And I don’t remember seeing anyone else going to performances with such a big gh gut or even having it protrude that much.

The guy has a powerful look to him that others have tried to attain, but can’t get near him.

The man can handle a ton of chemicals. I guess that would be somewhat admirable.

And he can back it up with big lifting.

Back up what? He has to split the credit for all his acheivements with 2 liters of chemicals in his ass. If he wanted to back something up then he wouldn’t use steroids. This isn’t the 70s, he’s conciously roid-inflated and knows what he’s doing. I don’t think he’s stupid as to try to prove anything.

As for his biceps being to small for his torso, you must be on crack.

Yeah, I must be on crack thinking that his bloated torso with the potato sack in place of abdominals fits just fine.

I’m sorry to say but you are very poorly informed about Ronnie Coleman, his roid use, and his genetics. I have seen pictures of him before he ever touched a steroid and before he was even bodybuilding and he had over 20 inch arms. To say that he is a genetic freak is a gross understatement. There have been many viable sources close to him that have said he doesn’t take NEARLY as much juice as his pro counterparts. I’d have to believe it. This guy’s genetics are one in six billion! [/quote]

So, my genetics are one in 6 billion. I’m not that huge.

He’s no Arnold.

[quote]Sifu wrote:
He’s no Arnold. [/quote]

you’re right. Ronnie has legs, whereas arnold’s looked barely average

Freak of Nature!

I love how theres only ronnie haters or lovers… no point inbetween.

[quote]BigHog wrote:
I love how theres only ronnie haters or lovers… no point inbetween. [/quote]

Sometimes I love to hate him and other times I hate to love him…

Help me…please!

Shredded and 300 pounds ON STAGE! The KING of BB.

[quote]TTewell342 wrote:
Majin wrote:
bigjoey wrote:
This guy’s genetics are one in six billion! [/quote]

Don’t we all fall into this category (excluding identical twins)?

DB

how about we keep the coleman threads out of the sports forum and in the steroids forum where they belong

[quote]missinglink wrote:
how about we keep the coleman threads out of the sports forum and in the steroids forum where they belong[/quote]

Or physique and performance photos would be fine. Seriously, what has this to do with sports?

Would I want to be him? Hellz nah!

But he is damn good at what he does and no one here can deny it. I respect him for working hard to accomplish what he has in his “sport”.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
TTewell342 wrote:
Majin wrote:
bigjoey wrote:
This guy’s genetics are one in six billion!

Don’t we all fall into this category (excluding identical twins)?

DB[/quote]

lol

You can’t really say nuthin about coleman, because any of us who have been watching bb’ing, even a couple of times a year remember when this man first started making run and winning the mr 0. that he had a freaky small waist for such a large physique.

I look at the pics now and its just incredible, the guys delts are bigger than his head. HIs back depth and width was always incredible and its even better now.

The gut does look bigger, and i aint going to lie it looks like it is nearly impossible to tuck it back in.

Got a stupid question. HOW DO I PLAY the vid? I click on it and the ad just stays and it never plays?

The best comment:

I heard all the steroids has turned him gay. I guess that’s impressive

[quote]Kliplemet wrote:
bruce lee has a better physique[/quote]
hahahahahaha
but what is even funnier is that the comments people wrote on the bottom of the vid he isnt on steroids he has just lifted for along time

[quote]B415 wrote:
Got a stupid question. HOW DO I PLAY the vid? I click on it and the ad just stays and it never plays?[/quote]

patience or getter a faster connection