Coleman 2250lb Leg Press

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4108946515370042433&q=Markus+Ruhl
I’m speechless…

[quote]muscleshark wrote:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4108946515370042433&q=Markus+Ruhl
I’m speechless…[/quote]

All of his videos are worth watching. He does shit like that and never complains. If anything, he smiles afterwards.

great vid…thanks

That’s only 11% more than Pat Robertson can do. At 150 pounds, Pat has way more functional strength.

You’re honestly still amazed at his feats of strength?

He’s one of the strongest people in the world.

I put nothing past Big Ron.

You know you’re lifting a lot of weights when your friends need to whip out a calculator. I swear, I thought Ronnie was only going to do it for 1 rep before I clicked on the link. Unbelivable.

And that wasn’t even the start of his leg workout as if I recall correctly. He did this after some heavy squats and assorted leg torture.

Damn! He almost looked nervouse before he started, but maybe that was me getting nervouse for him.

The guy’s incredible.

It would suck trying to workout at the same time as him in that gym though.

Wow.

Pssshhhhh, he was wearing knee wraps. That easily adds 15lbs to the press!

HOLY S***!!

I’m not even sure most places i’ve been to have that much weight in the whole gym!!

can you imagine if it hadn’t locked when he put the handles down at the end? and yeah, I’d be like,“hey buddy can you save me a 45 or two?”

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:
And that wasn’t even the start of his leg workout as if I recall correctly. He did this after some heavy squats and assorted leg torture.[/quote]

Yeah, he’d done stuff before that.

And he freakin repped it!

Holy shit…

really amazing. ive always liked ronnie’s character both in and out of the gym.

Maybe I should just loan Ronnie my car for his next leg day. He shouldn’t have any trouble cleaning it to the top of the sled…

His legs are fucking monstronamous.

it’s amazing what a body can do!

Holey Cow! That is just a shitload of iron and muscle. Freakin amazing.