Coldplay - Viva La Vida

Who here listens to Coldplay? I have all their albums and enjoy them all, although X&Y is the weakest one. Their newest album Viva La Vida is great with a mix of beats and rhythms. Viva la Vida and Violet Hill are my two favorite songs from the album. Hopefully I’ll be going to their concert when they come down here in November.

What are your favorite songs/albums?

Overrated, and the new single is a rip off of an older band (do a search and you’ll see all the chatter online)

S

After I shaved my head with a #3 and trimmed my beard a girl on a plane to Texas told me I “look just like Coldplay”. I didn’t take it as a compliment.

why did I click on this thread (after seeing it had a pic attached) and think there would be a Vida Guerrera (sp) picture attached.

<---- backs out of thread disappointed

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
why did I click on this thread (after seeing it had a pic attached) and think there would be a Vida Guerrera (sp) picture attached.

<---- backs out of thread disappointed [/quote]

You know how I know this thread is gay?

It has Coldplay in the title.

[quote]Freaky Styley wrote:
You know how I know this thread is gay? [/quote]

It’s dick tastes like poop?

[quote]Freaky Styley wrote:
It has Coldplay in the title.[/quote]

…Oh

i dont care, that vida la vida song is hot. i havent really heard anything else from them though.

Can’t STAND that fucking band. Chris Martin is the most pretentious asshole I can think of.

Blah, balh, blah…we hate America and big business but we charge over $100 per ticket on our AMERICAN stadium-filled tour. What a joke.

So much hate… lol wrong place to post this in a room of full t-men.

That painting is by French Romantic painter Delacroix, called “Liberty Leading The People”. It was painted to celebrate the French Revolution.

Personally, I am more partial to Gustave Courbet. I believe he was the first to paint female genetalia…Pussy.

Google “Courbet, The Origin of the World.” It’s a big hairy vagina. Kinda gross, I prefer shaved bald, but hey, I guess that’s how the French roll. Hairy.

I took art history last semester. I couldn’t resist. Sorry.

Talented, but did they steal the title song?

[quote]burbanky wrote:
Talented, but did they steal the title song?

yes from joe satriani:

Why give them shit for ‘stealing’ all creative ideas are ‘stolen’ in the sense your using it.

The song is catchy, I hear it too much so I am tired of it. They are making a shitload of money though from these pop songs, so good for them.

There is nothing ‘great’ about their music or songs musically speaking, its just catchy pop songs to me.

Love coldplay, love the new album, and am going to the concert in November when they come to Kansas City. I like “Lost” and “Death and All His Friends” on the new album as well. Great tracks.