Cold Weather Lifting

Hi, I am a mechanical engineering grad student at the University of Texas, and am currently working on a product development project related to strength training in cold weather. I would like to get input from people who lift regularly, specifically those who work out in a non-heated location. But, even if you use a climate controlled gym, your responses are still valuable and welcomed.

I would greatly appreciate if you could take a few minutes to complete my survey linked below. It should take you 5-15 minutes depending on your responses. My project is described in more detail at the end of the survey, but let me know if you have any comments or questions.

https://mccombs.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8cOq0EphKgvzjUw

My pleasure.

I just completed the survey. When can I expect the prototype to be delivered?

when do we get paid dont mess with us WE KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE !!!

completed it.

Just took it.

i train in my garage i like the way the weather ads a different stress to the w out . when it Fn hot n when its Fn freezing .

My gym is often sub-zero in the winter, I like it because all the timewasters and weekend warriors can’t handle it.

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
My gym is often sub-zero in the winter, I like it because all the timewasters and weekend warriors can’t handle it.[/quote]

thats cos we’re english and we’re BAD ARSE ( notice arse spelt properly ) . only problem we have to stop training at 4pm for tea n fruit cake !