Coke vs O.J.

Are we really having a discussion about coke and o.j. here? C’mon now.

How about neither and stick with your water and green tea.

Okay BodyIQ, I don’t drink coke and I havent for years, but I do drink OJ and in light of this thread will most definately cut down if not stop all together.
I drink alot of water but in my personal opinion Green Tea tastes like Ass, and definately not in a good way.

so I will probably just stick with water.

-Dave

Sometimes you’ve just got to live a little people. If you like something, have it occasionally. If you’re on a bulking cycle and want a coke or an OJ, fuckin have it! I would drink 2-3 cokes a week in the off season and a juice or two. If I want a beer I have one too. I’m still the best built person in my community. Lean too.
Don’t be so anal people.

I agree with you Deanosumo, but the guy i was talking to wasn’t a “few cokes a week” guy he was a 3 coke a day and McDonalds once a day kind of guy. He has stopped the McD’s but he still likes his coke.

-Dave

Hmm, orange juice is easier on the nose I must say…

True ShortDave, I have a friend who drinks a 1.5 liter coke every night, and he is a fat bastard.
When we are in fairly good shape we can allow our indulgences within reason, but others can’t afford to do that (although they are usually those who do the most). I’ve given up trying to give nutritional advice to those close to me though, because of the ‘Proximity bias’ where even though I am in good shape none of my loved ones listen to what I say!
Going to train and have my coke now.

I drink alot of water but in my personal opinion Green Tea tastes like Ass, and definately not in a good way.

so I will probably just stick with water.

-Dave[/quote]

Ever try green tea caps? Much easier on the palate with the same benefits.