Coke Users

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Who the fuck on T-Nation really uses that shit?
I mean REALLY?[/quote]

I would imagine many over the age of 25 have tried it. I think the line between use and abuse is so fine that most give up trying to find it and move on to other, healthier behaviors, or slip into abuse.

On the other hand, I work with a guy that uses twice a week for the last 15 years and quits every year during lent. Truly amazing.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
dont knock it til you try it[/quote]

That’s what my queer-as-a-3 dollar-bill-neighbor always says to me.

They used to have little kits you could order over the internet to test ecstasy. You’d scrape a bit off the pill, put some reagent on it, and if it turned black it was the real deal.

They should come up with one of those for this. Get gas stations to sell them next to the blunt wraps.

I knew a guy through a buddy that was a big coke head. He had the most fucked up life ever, and his cocaine use was responsible for most of it. Another buddy went to school in Arizona and got hooked on that shit. Add in a crazy girlfriend and he ended up having a nervous breakdown and had to go to rehab.

What about diet coke?

[quote]siouxperman wrote:
What about diet coke?[/quote]

Thats like the funniest shit Ive heard my whole life, can you type it again? Please?

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
dont knock it til you try it[/quote]

What, a tree stump?

DB

When people have no limits to what they will do, drugs are one of those limits that they don’t recognize. A few of the big to mass monster types that I used to know had no problem doing what ever they could get their hands on. Usually Nubain or sniffing heroine for joint pain, and lots of cocaine for shits and giggles.

They didn’t care much about healthy. They were going for huge.

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if there were some folks on this site with similar experiences or attitudes.

[quote]ImSkinny wrote:

Thats like the funniest shit Ive heard my whole life, can you type it again? Please?[/quote]

Wellll maybe if you ask more nicely. Seriously though, if people are going to do this stuff then they should be acutely aware of all the risks. Same as when people use AAS, there’s always the chance you’re going to end up putting some weird shit in your body. Want to avoid it all? Don’t do it. Want to do it and be safe? Know where your shit comes from. Want to just have a good time and not worry? Well go get fucked up but don’t expect sympathy when it goes bad.

“Cokers are jokers!!”

Nearly every person I know that fancies themselves a “body builder” has used/still uses coke. Pretty weird. Never tried it and don’t plan on it either.

[quote]ImSkinny wrote:

Thats like the funniest shit Ive heard my whole life, can you type it again? Please?[/quote]

Wellll maybe if you ask more nicely. Seriously though, if people are going to do this stuff then they should be acutely aware of all the risks. Same as when people use AAS, there’s always the chance you’re going to end up putting some weird shit in your body. Want to avoid it all? Don’t do it. Want to do it and be safe? Know where your shit comes from. Want to just have a good time and not worry? Well go get fucked up but don’t expect sympathy when it goes bad.[/quote]

I fucking LOVE diet coke. No wonder i keep coming back!

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Nearly every person I know that fancies themselves a “body builder” has used/still uses coke. Pretty weird. Never tried it and don’t plan on it either.[/quote]

Ha…shows your commitment. Wait…what?

When it comes to Drugs,Coke is one of the majors ones I have no tolerance for. My older sister has a horrible addiction for it and my parents dont know about it and im pretty positive my relationship with a couple of ex’s would have lasted longer if it had not been for the “Allure” people pushing it towards us. Its a dumb fucking,soul killing piece of shit substance that destroyed perfectly good relationships between my family and friends. I wont even talk to people that I suspect of doing smack either.

Animal de-wormer? PSssh! They cut meth with Ajax. That’s a good substance to put in your body.

If only people knew what the were putting up their nose.
Nobody really gets pure cocaine.
If I wanted to be tense and edgy, I’d go to work.

I dont like that stuff. It is a miserable thing to do.

I don’t do coke to get high, I just like the way it smells.

fuck jack3d and NO supps…all i need is an 8 ball and a rolled up dollar bill

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Mascherano wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Who the fuck on T-Nation really uses that shit?
I mean REALLY?[/quote]

only when i’m trying to lean-out a bit. you know those last few pounds are a bitch.[/quote]

Jesus Maschy! that’s one hell of an avi.

[/quote]
x2 figured you looked good, but wow.