Cock blocked!

Ok, here’s the story. Two weeks ago, my buddy’s band was playing downtown. Let’s call him “Matt”. I got there about an hour before the gig, and we (Matt, his bandmates and others) headed to a restaurant to grab a bite. I was introduced to Matt’s good college buddy, “Greg”. After eating, we were hanging out on the street and I don’t know what got into me, but I started hitting on every girl that passed by. I handed out my buddy’s concert flyers as an opening. This is VERY unlike me, because I’m pretty shy with girls, and I may have hit on women in the street 2x in my life. Anyay, for some reason I was on a roll. While I was hitting on girls like a true ladies man, “Greg” was tagging along, hiding behind me and basically peering out from behind my back at the girls I was talking to. 2 girls in particular were quite friendly, one of which was beautiful, the other OK but kind of a bitch. After a few minuts of talking to them, I saw that Greg was still behind me and I pulled him around and said “BTW, this is Greg” and only then did he start talking. Matt WAS not involved at all at this point-this is important. Fast forward 4 hrs later: these girls come to the show and we hang out. 20 minutes after they show up, this douchebag Greg asks them for their phone #! I’m thinking “hey they showed up, they’re obviously either interested or wanna have a good time, no need to act desperate and ask them for their #'s 20 f’n min after they arrive” I was embarassed! Anyway, we hung out and the pretty one was really cool and had a great personality. She’s only in town til the end of AUgust and then she goes back to school in Virginia. I liked her quite a bit. At the end of the night, after Greg leaves, I give the girls a ride to their dorm and after parking, ask them for their #. They say “Oh Greg has it, give us a call and we’ll hang out!” . They were under the impression that he and I were close friends. I said OK because I didn’t want to push and I didn’t feel like explaining that I don’t know the kid. That was my big mistake! So this is what happens: 3 days later Greg refuses to give me the #. He says he called the pretty one, she declined his invite, so he deleted the # from his cell. I tell him to stop fucking around, and give me the #. He refuses, I end up threatening him (which he takes very seriously, considering I outweigh him by about 170 or so) and he hangs up on me. I call Matt to talk some sense into his friend, and Matt says no its true, no number, and oh, BTW, HE has a date with the hot chick. Supposedly he asked her out by email which he got when he signed her up to his band’s mailing list. And Matt adds, “You knpow she wants to go out with me, I’M the rock star!”
So I don’t have a # and I’m cock blocked. Then Matt sends me this email :

""Well, the story is this... We ended up making plans via e-mail. Had a Sunday brunch date, and the rest was history. She pretty much moved in the next day. She just left for school, but we're still seeing each other.And the short story is this... "Greg" bulshitted me. Didn't admit that he had called and asked her out... ""

I don’t know what the fuck to do! Matt has been slamming this hot girl WHO I APPROACHED ON THE STREET, WHO I INVITED TO THE SHOW, WHO I HAD THE F’N BALLS TO APPROACH IN THE FIRST PLACE.I GET COCKBLOCKED BY his little buddy, Matt back doors his way in and I’m out in the cold with my dick hanging out!

What the fuck should I do? What would a T-man do? I know beat the shit out of MAtt, my supposed "friend", is the first reaction. But is it fair for me to beat up a guy I have 3" and a 90 lbs on who is an absolute wimp with no balls, no strength and no muscle? Not really, and the legal implications are heavy (I know how to hurt him without leaving marks but that's beside the point). I need to get even with him, and I think I need to calm down and plan out my revenge. After all, revenge is a dish best served cold... Any T-men been in a similar situation? Tell me what happened and what you did! Any advice on how to get back at him?

I’d just let it go. A T-man chooses his battles wisely. There’s more girls out there. Congratulate “Matt” and move on. Go to his next concert, hand out fliers, talk to more hot girls, meet them at the show, hang out but this time play your hand better. Hold your cards in closer so everyone can’t see what you’re holding. But T-men don’t get even in sneaky ways with their friends. They give them a pat on the back and move on to the next prospect.

Grow up.

Write the guy out of your life and move on. You now know you have the skills – USE THEM. Success is the best revenge.

Dude! That sucks! I agree that these little shits took advantage of your hard work in breaking the ice with the chicks. A couple of thoughts though - 1) Any girl that’d give her number to “Greg” (pipsqueak that he is) probably isn’t worth your time. 2) Any girl that’d move so fast with “Matt” probably isn’t worth your time either. Not that there’s anything wrong with either of those guys BUT it sounds as though they are pretty damn opposite of the kind of man you are, and as such, any chick attracted to that probably wouldn’t be too attracted to you. So, consider yourself lucky not to have wasted time with the girl. Now, onto the revenge part…

Revenge is definitely a dish best served cold, and given this particular scenario, how much colder would it be to encourage “Matt” and “Greg” to fall desparately in love with some sweet, young, unsuspecting girlie and then come along and by the virtue of your pure manliness lead her astray and absolutely wreck that pussy? Oooh, soo bad I know. But so fitting the crime. And the girl wouldn’t be much the worse for wear - at least she’d get a great lay out of it. :wink:

you could punk him out right after one of his shows in front of a crowd…

Well if the girl really wanted to get to know you and date you she would have given her number when you asked instead of saying Greg had it. But if you still want revenge then go for it. It doesn’t even have to involve a chick, it could be finanacial or whatever. Try not to beat him up because revenge that affects the mind is much more satisfying in the long run. Also don’t force the revenge, let the opportunity come to you and then strike with all your might. One more thing, never let him know it was you getting revenge. Revenge is something that should be done covertly.

I wouldn’t even worry about it. Go get some other girls at the next show or whenever, sounds like shes a wierd ho anyways. Just go out and do the damn thing next time.

Josh is right here. You can’t live your life getting people back for the things that they’ve done to you. You’ll never be happy that way. You’ll be happy by worrying about you and not the assholes that you come across. Also, put yourself in their position - what would you have done? I’m not saying you would have done the same thing, just that we’ve all done some things that we shouldn’t have to get laid. And Josh’s idea on how to move on is really good. You’ve already got something that seems to work for you. I understand the shy thing, and having something else break the ice for you (the flyers) can work really. You have a golden opportunity here - a reason to walk up to any hot girl on the street and strike up a conversation. Sure, you’ll strike out with the girls a few times, but the more girls you get to talk to, the better off you’ll be.

Tough break, but’s it’s really not the end of the world for you! Move on and remember how your so called friend treated you. Success is the best revenge in these situations.

Revenge in any sort of direct way is useless here, and obviously that girl, no matter how cute or how good the first impressions, isn’t worth your time. Think about this, though – you learned an incredibly valueable lesson, without being humiliated too badly or placed in a worse situation – You learned that Matt is not your friend. A friend would show you more respect. And Matt (and Greg, though he’s too distant from your life to matter) WILL do that type of thing again. Don’t give him the opportunity to do it to you when you might be hurt much worse than you were on this occasion.

I thought the important part of your story was that matt wasn’t around? From the telling of your tale, Matt didn’t know you were talking to the hot one. Yeah, greg bullshitted you, and since he’s not your friend, you’ll probably never see him again. If you do, make sure he’s very uncomfortable around you (don’t beat him up, as tempting as it is, just give the impression that he’s not wanted around you). Let matt be happy. If matt knew, then write him off and move on. Get over it.

I’m sorry - I’m siding with Karma. Wreck that pussy. Video tape yourself fucking the shit out of his dream girl, and send it to him - after you sent her home to sit on his face.

Get over it and move on.

you are mad cause you have NO game!! she gives one guy her # and another guy she bones and you are pissed at THEM?? if it was your girl you would be right but this was just some chick you tried 2 pick up that liked the other dudes more,GROW UP!! on a side note I would bet you are NOT built like you act like you are, I just NEVER believe anyone that feels the need 2 say how big and tough they are over and over again.

Man, there’s nothing that makes me weep more than seeing a guy get cock blocked! I’ve been in this situation so many times. But for you, I would say to swallow your pride and move on and find someone even hotter. Oh, and if the thought of Greg is still nagging you, there’s always the trick where you lite the bag of poop in front of his door on fire.

You know, there is a special place in my heart for any woman who would use the phrase, ‘wreck that pussy.’ If you’re ever going through northern California or western Washington state, you have an open invitation for a free beer and cheat-day dinner :slight_smile:

Update: I was doing my laundry today and hit on a woman at the laundromat-she asked me for my #, she wanted to see me next week and I said how bout tonite? I just got back from her place and no I didn’t nail her but I did get to 2nd base, and that ain’t bad for an evening’s work! Maybe I done got me some game, Jethro! Couple of thoughts: First of all, thanks all for replying to my post. I feel better and its nice to know that most of you sympathize and that I’m not the only one who’s been cockblocked-well I knew that, but its nice to hear it from people directly. PDA-the thing that bothers me the most about this episode is how I felt stuck in a damn way back machine and I was back in H.S., with all the silly little gossip and games and shit. I wanted to shout Grow up to my “buddy” Matt. I think we all need to grow up. Josh-you are right on the money, thanks for the kind words. Rev I- my buddy from the vegetarian post. How I missed you. STill preaching hellfire and brimstone I see. You make a semi-valid point: I SHOULD worry about improving MY game instead of being pissed off at my “friend”. Of course, you missed THE WHOLE POINT OF THE POST which is how Matt’s buddy cock blocked me from the number. I mentioned how desperate he was to get their number,didn’t I, and how it was embarassing to me? If you think that’s appropriate protocol for getting a girl’s #, then we’ll have to agree to disagree. I did mention that my big mistake was not gettin the number. And as far as my size, well I am a 6’2, 305 lb. pro wrestler (But its not a good 305, I need to drop a good 40-50 pounds). And Greg is a total pipsqueak, 5’4 130 tops, Matt is maybe 5’10, 200 but 30 punds of it is his beer gut. And they are both Ivy League boys. So I think I’m being generous when I say I could mop the floor with both of them at the same time :slight_smile: Which is why I really don’t see the point in slapping them around, I mean what am I proving? That I’m a bully?
Jared- you are right. I did find a great gimmick to approach girls, didn’t I?
Conclusion: Matt can’t be trusted (duh), ALWAYS get the digits (duh), the best revenge would be to slam Matt’s girl OR a girl he is working on, and like Josh said, I need to protect my cards better. Also, work on my game and don’t worry abut somebody else’s game.

:wink: So, you liked that did you? Since my folks live in Tacoma, WA, and I usually get up there twice a year to see them, I may have to drop by for that beer and cheat meal! Thanks!

Looks like you’ve got it pretty well figured out. Your first post made you sound a little immature, but your second post was much more rational. It sounds like you’ve managed this situation well so far. My only advice is, forget about the revenge and behave like your normal self around your buddy Matt. While I would’nt actively look for revenge, if the opportunity ever presents itself, to cut his grass, jump all over it! It’s your duty as a good buddy.