T Nation

Cocaine and Hormone Levels

There is a perpetual debate as to whether or not cocaine is not only capable of messing with your hormones, but of being a cause of being a skinny bitch. I can say, having experienced this first hand, that cocaine does both the former and latter.

I have what the doctors say to be a slight case of skinny bitch(to me, its a major case-drives my fucking CRAZY) under both nipples and also low testosterone and elevated prolactin levels.

I regret my three years of chronic cocaine use and have not touched the stuff for over 60 days now. I could have had a completely different physique by now - it is very, very aggravating.
I wanted to start this post for two reasons:

1. If anyone was unsure about the effects of cocaine on the body, I can tell you that there are, undoubtedly, negative effects.

2. Also, if anyone knows about the effects on the endocrine system from cocaine being reversed. And, if anyone knows about any drugs (Nolvadex, etc) as being successful in reducing skinny bitch. Eating does not sound like too much fun.

LOL.

lol aware

If you wanna hang out you’ve got to take her out; cocaine.
If you wanna get down, down on the ground; cocaine.
She dont lie, she dont lie, she don’t lie; cocaine.

Hah? i dont get it … why did you copy the text of a thread about marihuana and replaced marihuana with cocaine?

and look, you forgot to repalace marijana in the second sentence…

[quote]conorh wrote:
There is a perpetual debate as to whether or not cocaine is not only capable of messing with your hormones, but of being a cause of being a skinny bitch. I can say, having experienced this first hand, that marijuana does both the former and latter…

[/quote]

[quote]dnbjoe wrote:
Hah? i dont get it … why did you copy the text of a thread about marihuana and replaced marihuana with cocaine?

and look, you forgot to repalace marijana in the second sentence…

conorh wrote:
There is a perpetual debate as to whether or not cocaine is not only capable of messing with your hormones, but of being a cause of being a skinny bitch. I can say, having experienced this first hand, that marijuana does both the former and latter…

[/quote]

Good catch, Detective Dussintgettheit. I bet you’re a riot at parties.

YEAH BABY!!!

Drugs are bad, mmmmkay?

Cocaines a hell of a drug…

[quote]conorh wrote:
There is a perpetual debate as to whether or not cocaine is not only capable of messing with your hormones, but of being a cause of being a skinny bitch. I can say, having experienced this first hand, that cocaine does both the former and latter.

I have what the doctors say to be a slight case of skinny bitch(to me, its a major case-drives my fucking CRAZY) under both nipples and also low testosterone and elevated prolactin levels.

I regret my three years of chronic cocaine use and have not touched the stuff for over 60 days now. I could have had a completely different physique by now - it is very, very aggravating.

1. If anyone was unsure about the effects of cocaine on the body, I can tell you that there are, undoubtedly, negative effects.

2. Also, if anyone knows about the effects on the endocrine system from cocaine being reversed. And, if anyone knows about any drugs (Nolvadex, etc) as being successful in reducing skinny bitch. Eating does not sound like too much fun.[/quote]

Skinny bitch…really? Judging by your avatar you look like a fat slob.

[quote]JonBlood wrote:
conorh wrote:

2. Also, if anyone knows about the effects on the endocrine system from cocaine being reversed. And, if anyone knows about any drugs (Nolvadex, etc) as being successful in reducing skinny bitch. Eating does not sound like too much fun.

[/quote]

Why thank you. I’ve overcome my demon and am approaching my goal of being incapacitated and bedridden by my obese slovenliness.

[quote]markdp wrote:
Cocaines a hell of a drug…[/quote]

Hell of a pre-workout supplement.

[quote]conorh wrote:

[/quote]

Son, it says here you’re twenty-seven,
But that’s impossible
Cocaine-- you look like you could be forty-five

[quote]JonBlood wrote:
conorh wrote:

[/quote]

Yeah, but I could tell he’s more hardcore.
1.- There are undoubtely negative effects. I have junky friends who tell me that when you take that shit for more than 730 days you’re fucked in the gym, to an extent that you’ll be doomed to be skinny all your life. So when they tell you “Hey dood, you seem to work really hard but…” “Yeah man I know, it’s not genetics, but cocaine”.
2.- So you may know that cocaine blocks all your test production and turns it into estrogen instead, being a skinny fuck… AND with bitch tits.

You may be pissed man, everybody would be if they made a parody like this. But as I said in the other thread, weren’t you looking for a program? You have to know all the exact side effects of recreational drugs? Can’t you just stop that shit (pot obviously) at all? Does it make common sense that you may improve if you stop it and don’t think about it?

Don’t start a pointless discussion man, get to train hard and you’ll be fine; pricks on the forums are abundant by now.

[quote]MEYMZ wrote:
Can’t you just stop that shit (pot obviously) at all? Does it make common sense that you may improve if you stop it and don’t think about it?[/quote]
I have not touched the stuff for over 60 days.

How true.

[quote]JonBlood wrote:
MEYMZ wrote:
Can’t you just stop that shit (pot obviously) at all? Does it make common sense that you may improve if you stop it and don’t think about it?
I have not touched the stuff for over 60 days.

pricks on the forums are abundant by now.

How true.
[/quote]

Ok, just don’t talk about it. You haven’t done it for 60 days, what you want? a clap? If you really have stopped it you should see the progress by now. I hope you agree with the second statement you quoted instead of thinking I’m a prick, 'cause I’m already getting sick of this shit. BTW, I’m not calling you a prick, I’m just giving you a slight warning for not becoming one. Or you think starting a thread of marihuana while choosing a program is THE BEST thing you could think about? accept it man.