Coast to Coast AM Listeners!!

Who else listens to coast to coast AM with George Norry? Art Bell used to host it. Ive been listening to the show for years. It’s great stuff. It comes on newstalk radio stations around or after midnight depending on the time zone your in every night. Any other fans?

Fed an AM radio guy here…Favorite show has got to be the Savage Nation, Mancow is decent…Jim Rome on my lunch break is good too…Also, if your from SouthEast Texas, you gotta love you some Walton and Johnson

Mark Rippetoe talks a little about C2C in his book Thoughts from Thirty Years of Barbell Training.

[quote]Rasclot123 wrote:
Something or another but I wasn’t able to concentrate long enough to read it.[/quote]

Absolute perfection.

Art Bell was cool

used to listen back in the 2nd shift days .

you guys ever call in ?

Savage Nation …right on

I enjoy listening to Coast to Coast AM.

I’ve been tuning in off and on since the early 90’s.

Goerge is good but I miss Art.

I sometimes listen to it as I’m falling asleep. It comes on here at 11, so I am frequently in bed before it’s on.

Love that radio broadcast! Been listening for years also. There was a guest on there once that was having a contest on his website and it was something that interested so I checked it out and wouldn’t you know it I was one of the winners :slight_smile: I got his new book with an autograph and a little message to me haha

Sweet was it The Quickening?

Occasional listener when I’m cruising in the car across Canada late at night. Used to get stoned as fuck and listen to it in high school. Weeeird stuff.

Is this the radio show that talks about aliens and stuff along those lines? My dad listens to that stuff and believes every second of it. It’s pretty hopeless and funny at the same time

[quote]Jlabs wrote:
Is this the radio show that talks about aliens and stuff along those lines? My dad listens to that stuff and believes every second of it. It’s pretty hopeless and funny at the same time[/quote]

That’s the one! I love when you get callers who are really just batshit insane, and George is all like, “sir, have you talked to a professional about this?”

Every Halloween they gave GHOST TO GHOST!!
just ghost stories. It kicks rear!!

Hi, I’m here to shit on your parade.
Ghost and UFOs don’t exist. Two of my favorite movies are “Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind” and “The 6th Sense” but you gotta stop once you leave the theater.

Wow…looks like I won that arguement.

no one said they were real in this thread. Someone asked if anybody on this site listened to a radio show.

It really liked Art Bell, but then his wife died and he moved to the Philipines to marry a 20-ish y/o girl like 3 months later.
I think George has a little skeptic in him, he doesn’t seem do buy into every callers story.

I listen to it occasionally. Really funny show.

Yeah, it sucks that Art Bell retired, but I like George Norry even better. Ive only been listening to the show for the past few years though.