T-Nation is perhaps the most consistent when it comes to churning out quality strength sports articles online.
If I could see five previously unpublished (here on T-Nation) people write for T-Nation, they’d be the follows:
- Matt Kroc - probably on the mental aspects of lifting; guy frequents Elite, so TC can probably hook us up
- Kelly Baggett - on speed/agility training
- GSP - we sponsor him, and besides, we had an interview with Bas so why not GSP?
- Mark Rippetoe - I’d like to see him troubleshoot the SQ and the OHP, program progression as well probably
- Ross Enamait - how to integrate a conditioning/calisthenics routine with conventional lifting
Honorable mention goes to Hanley on a diatribe of why equipped lifting has its merits.
Who’d you like to see write on T-Nation?