Coach Sommers Book

Can someone please tell me where I can get coach Sommers building the olympic body books? I have been searching all over the net.

He hasn’t released any books yet but he talks about them all the time. I’m really looking forward to getting them when they do finally come out.

bump

The books are coming along quite well. They are incredibly in depth and completely unlike anything else available. Joint preparation, physical preparation, progressions, training tools that I use; I have held nothing back. The first one to be available will be my handstand book. It covers in extreme detail everything needed for the specialized physical preparation necessary for handstands as well as an incredible array of drills and progressions for learning handstands and all variations of press handstands. The section on wrist preparation alone is twenty pages!!

I am still doing the final editing and rewriting, I will post on the forum when it is ready for sale. Perhaps by the end of summer, although I won’t release it until I am completely satisfied with it.

Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer

That’s Great!

I wish they would do that more often with movies!!!

No, really coach, that’s a great attitude to have…

I’ll be waiting!

WB

Thinking about those books makes me feel all warm and tingly…

I agree, get those suckers out soon

I must have these books!

hey have the books come out yet, its been a while like almost 2 years…any news???