Coach Davies and Katrina

Coach Davies is running an apparel donation over at Renegade Training. This isn’t the usual “buy 10 things and we’ll donate $1” type of things. If you order any piece of clothing, he is donating 3 pieces to those in need. He has to be losing money on this deal. So, if you have a chance visit the site and maybe order something in addition to the clothing. At the very worst, you’ll be getting something that will help your training, you’ll help someone in need, and you’ll help Coach Davies defray some of his costs.

By the way, I have no affiliation with the Coach or his company, but I think he’s doing a really cool thing here.

[quote]Publius231 wrote:
Coach Davies is running an apparel donation over at Renegade Training. This isn’t the usual “buy 10 things and we’ll donate $1” type of things. If you order any piece of clothing, he is donating 3 pieces to those in need. He has to be losing money on this deal. So, if you have a chance visit the site and maybe order something in addition to the clothing. At the very worst, you’ll be getting something that will help your training, you’ll help someone in need, and you’ll help Coach Davies defray some of his costs.

By the way, I have no affiliation with the Coach or his company, but I think he’s doing a really cool thing here. [/quote]

Coach Davies is a stand up guy and this sort of thing coming from him is not surprising!