Coach D v. CT

CT all the way.

This reminds me of the Glenn Danzig vs. Henry Rollins discussions we used to have in college.

CT used to be an oylimpic lifter and that power and conditioning might translate into one hell of an initial snap for momentum. He’s also got some ridiculous guns. I know size doesn’t always dictate who’s going to win but it does help. On the other hand if this was “Indian” arm wrestleing, could be a different story with Davies serious balance and core stability training. I still say CT would win.

Coach Davies also uses the Olympic lifts and its variations in his training. He also has incredible grip strength after all the weighted GPP he does (wheelbarrow walks, farmer’s walks, overhead walks, stone carries, etc.).

He was once quoted as saying in an article that, “you can wake me up at 3 or 4 in the morning, and I will power clean 340lbs with no warm-up.” This was used to illustrate that Renegades are ready for action at any time no matter the conditions.

Now tell me that Coach Davies doesn’t have what it takes.

silles

(?)

WTF?!

Danzig v. Rollins? Gimme a break. Rollins would have two fistfulls of Danzig’s hair and be holding him face down in the pudding by the count of 5.

Sorry Karma, none of my forum reply pictures are coming through. I tried to post a pic of an old guy with glass jars with lightening in them that says, “I may be able to catch lightening in a bottle, but I still don’t understand what the FUCK you just said.”

I’m getting moderated up and down, I’m not sure it’s the fact that the posts are inappropriate, rather than the pictures are too large, however, no Mod has told me yet.

By the way, in all seriousness, I think Sub-Zero would win.

silles - Ahh, that makes sense. I saw that you had said “hey” on my progress thread and then here you were saying my name… Didn’t get it. Do now. :wink:

Back on topic… Who the hell is Sub-Zero?

The Coach Davies also does a lot of olympic lifts! Don’t think he’s just limited to balance training. But I do think CT will win only because he’s shorter and think he has a shorter arm length and that why he’ll win.

I learned all my o-lifts from Coach Davies.

does anyone know some specific stats one these guys??? height, weight, bf, and perhaps some pr lifts in the O style???

In a game of Charades, who would win - Lassie or Flipper?

Lassie and Flipper were played by the same inarticulate stunt midget. Only the costumes were different.

~Karma~ we all came to the same conclusion that Henry Rollins would end pretty easily.