Coach CT, Hellas T-shirt!

Hello Coach,
I just noticed that you wear an Hellas t-shirt on a livespill video (www.T-Nation.com/strength-training-blog/training-lab/7960). I am just curious how come you wear it ? Have you ever been in Greece ?
I remember you (a long time ago) mentioning Pyrros Dimas in a post. Have you ever worked with a Greek athlete ? Or know any Greek Coaches ?
I hope I’m not being indiscreet.

Efharisto poli ! (thanks a lot)

[quote]bOmb3r wrote:
Hello Coach,
I just noticed that you wear an Hellas t-shirt on a livespill video (www.T-Nation.com/strength-training-blog/training-lab/7960). I am just curious how come you wear it ? Have you ever been in Greece ?
I remember you (a long time ago) mentioning Pyrros Dimas in a post. Have you ever worked with a Greek athlete ? Or know any Greek Coaches ?

Efharisto poli ! (thanks a lot)[/quote]

Nah, just something I picked up. Because of my olympic lifting background I have somewhat of an attachment to Greek sports. Dimas and Khaki where my favorite lifters.

I also love Greek mythology, but that’s about it.

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:

[quote]bOmb3r wrote:
Hello Coach,

Nah, just something I picked up. Because of my olympic lifting background I have somewhat of an attachment to Greek sports. Dimas and Khaki where my favorite lifters.

I also love Greek mythology, but that’s about it.[/quote]

im taking a greek mythology course this semester, and i must say its badass.

Damn, searched for this shirt on google shopping, didn’t turn up squat!

[quote]bOmb3r wrote:
Hello Coach,

Yes both of them amazing athletes, and every time I see Pyrros’s quads I feel sorry for some bodybuilders!
Thanks for ur time coach

[quote]dayne_lathrop wrote:

[quote]bOmb3r wrote:
Hello Coach,

im taking a greek mythology course this semester, and i must say its badass. [/quote]

Really? In what school do they teach that? History I guess?