Coach, a Request

CT,
Just finished reading your latest article on Crossfit. I was in the the states last month and was able to watch a few of the events on ESPN. I would like to request, you write a article in your blog about the training issues you observed, what you learned, what you saw that suprised you, what you thought needed to be changed, just your general expert opinion. I would like your input , since I am involved in planning training for some of our unit and observations from someone on the ground is the best intel you can get.

Regardless of what someone thinks of Crossfit, whether pro or con, you have to admire the athletes who compete in the games. I know every time I watch the games, I just want to be there and do it myself:))

Thank you.

[quote]idaho wrote:
CT,
Just finished reading your latest article on Crossfit. I was in the the states last month and was able to watch a few of the events on ESPN. I would like to request, you write a article in your blog about the training issues you observed, what you learned, what you saw that suprised you, what you thought needed to be changed, just your general expert opinion. I would like your input , since I am involved in planning training for some of our unit and observations from someone on the ground is the best intel you can get. Regardless of what someone thinks of Crossfit, whether pro or con, you have to admire the athletes who compete in the games. I know every time I watch the games, I just want to be there and do it myself:)) Thank you. [/quote]

Already written. Dunno when it will come out, but I wrote it already ass well as 2 others on my take on proper programing for Crossfit

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:

[quote]idaho wrote:
CT,
Just finished reading your latest article on Crossfit. I was in the the states last month and was able to watch a few of the events on ESPN. I would like to request, you write a article in your blog about the training issues you observed, what you learned, what you saw that suprised you, what you thought needed to be changed, just your general expert opinion. I would like your input , since I am involved in planning training for some of our unit and observations from someone on the ground is the best intel you can get. Regardless of what someone thinks of Crossfit, whether pro or con, you have to admire the athletes who compete in the games. I know every time I watch the games, I just want to be there and do it myself:)) Thank you. [/quote]

Already written. Dunno when it will come out, but I wrote it already ass well as 2 others on my take on proper programing for Crossfit[/quote]

Thank you, Sir.