T Nation

CNS Overdrive

today i felt as if my CNS was in overdrive and ws wondering why that might be. heres the events leading up to the event;
before bed i had a miscellr casein shake, after 8 hours sleep got up (9am) and had a HOT-ROX and 2 ZMA tabs. then went to the gym and did quads (took about 35 mins), came home and had protein shake, creatine and PWO meal consisting of egg, chicken, cheese.

the about 20 minutes later felt as if my CNS went into overdrive and i strated feeling as if i’d just finished a hard set of squats, as in my muscles weren’t tired but i started sweating a bit and and got this intense feeling that my CNS was hyperactive for about 10mins and then in turned down a bit but continued for another hour and is still going on slightly!
i first thought was HOT-ROX, but ive been taking it for about a week now and never felt like this before!

I know what you are talking about. Thats the HOT-ROX with a lack of food in you. I suspect the HRX burns of alot of your glycogen stores really fast and without food the body gets overwhelmed.

obviously this cant be good for me, so what do i do, because i have to go to the gym in the morning, and cant eat and wait for a hour or so before going and HRX says it should be taken on an empty stomach?

You could eat something light, like a couple bananas, or some OJ.

[quote]MMG wrote:
obviously this cant be good for me, so what do i do, because i have to go to the gym in the morning, and cant eat and wait for a hour or so before going and HRX says it should be taken on an empty stomach?[/quote]

Just take Hot-Rox immediately before you eat.

Take the HOT-ROX with breakfast instead of pre workout. If you can get hold of them try a BCAA drink for when working out empty stomach first thing in the morning. Works a treat and limits cortisol release.
If you can;t get BCAA’s in try a scoop of protein before hitting the gym.

SHadoW

[quote]shadowmoses wrote:
Take the HOT-ROX with breakfast instead of pre workout. If you can get hold of them try a BCAA drink for when working out empty stomach first thing in the morning. Works a treat and limits cortisol release.
If you can;t get BCAA’s in try a scoop of protein before hitting the gym.

SHadoW[/quote]

how about having a few BCAA tablets? also, do you mean its alright to have the HOT-ROX about 15min after my PWO shake as thats when i have breakfast?

I prefer to have thermogenic with food, If i take them empty stomach they cause me to get jittery and anxious.

What I would suggest is:

-Wake up, take some BCAA’s
-Workout
-Have Post workout shake
-Take HOT-ROX 10-15 minutes before your solid PW meal

ShadoW

alright kul, i will do. cheers

This thread is freaking me the fuck out, it seems like a bunch of japanimation characters are having a conversation.