CNN: Pope's Butler Reveals the Evil Within

"Pope Benedict XVI’s butler will be tried on a aggravated theft charge over the leaking of hundreds of secret papers from the pope’s personal apartment to an Italian journalist, a Vatican spokesman said Monday.

The butler, Paolo Gabriele, acted out of a desire to combat “evil and corruption everywhere in the Church,” according to a report by a judge investigating the case.

“I was certain that a shock … would have been healthy to bring the church back onto the right track,” the judge, Piero Antonio Bonnet, wrote in his report released Monday by the Vatican.

A second man, Vatican IT expert Claudio Sciarpelletti, will be charged with aiding Gabriele, according to the Rev. Federico Lombardi, a Vatican spokesman."

See how these criminal pedophiles and money grubbers attack NOT THE EVIL WITHIN but the people who expose their wickedness?

They are wicked, lusting for power and perversion. Kick them into the dustbin if history.

"The arrest followed a top-level Vatican investigation into how the private documents appeared in the best-selling book “Sua Santita” (“His Holiness”) by Italian journalist Gianluigi Nuzzi.

The Vatican called the publication of his book “criminal” when it was released in Italian.

Copies of some documents used in the book were found in the butler’s apartment, according to the judge’s report released Monday.

Gabriele was not paid for handing over the papers, according to the judge.

Cardinal Julian Herranz got a “pontifical mandate” in April to uncover the source of hundreds of personal letters and confidential documents that made their way to Nuzzi.

Nuzzi would not confirm the identity of his sources, but he told CNN that his primary source - whom he referred to as “Maria” in his book - “risked life and limb” if ever found out."

Kudos to the very few there who are not evil. Must be tough working with devils and vile satanists.

LOL! No response from the catholics. Typical. A month from now they’ll be back praising their church. LOLOLOLOLOL!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

LOL! No response from the catholics. Typical. A month from now they’ll be back praising their church. LOLOLOLOLOL![/quote]

Maybe they are just quaking in fear of your Great White lawyer finally taking down the church.

Comedy gold.

So, what’s the dirt anyway? Evidence of “Power struggles at the Vatican?”
That’s about as shocking as rain during monsoon season. What am I missing?

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

LOL! No response from the catholics. Typical. A month from now they’ll be back praising their church. LOLOLOLOLOL![/quote]

Maybe they are just quaking in fear of your Great White lawyer finally taking down the church.

Comedy gold.[/quote]

{1) Cleveland isn’t the Vatican. Ya kinda missed that one, TB.

(2) Ignores rest of post – did you read it and pass judgment on it just like you passed judgment on ATLAS SHRUGGED, y’know, the book you read ONCE when you were 16?

Comedy gold.

[quote]Sweet Revenge wrote:
So, what’s the dirt anyway? Evidence of “Power struggles at the Vatican?”
That’s about as shocking as rain during monsoon season. What am I missing?[/quote]

The person who got the documents out, ‘Maria’, risked their life. She would be killed by these people…and you shrug it off? “Oh, it’s just another power struggle!”

The Vatican would kill people…and its ‘just another day’…

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:<<< She would be killed by these people… >>>[/quote]Says who? The author of an antagonistic sensationalistic expose’? Look man. Nobody hates the Catholic church more than I do, but when you hurl an accusation of murderous intent you’ll need more than the word of an ambitious journalist to convince any clear and fair minded person that it’s true.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

{1) Cleveland isn’t the Vatican. Ya kinda missed that one, TB.[/quote]

Not really, ya kinda were flapping your gums about how your Great White lawyer (snicker) was going to take down these brutes - it wasn’t Cleveland you directed your ire to, it was them damn Catholics.

Once was too many times, and I knew that even at the age of sixteen.

True comedy gold:

[quote]I LOVE fucking with the Catholics. Gonna hammer them for $$$$$$$$$$ like the right fist of an angry God. Can’t go into details but…so fucking sweet…

Let the hammer fall. As Yoda would say: “Every fucking nickel I will get!”
[/quote]

and…

[quote]I’m doing this as a payback btw. No, no pedo stuff when I was 8 or anything of that sort. They lied about some $$$$$, where it was going, and I caught them FINALLY.

They better pray cause my lawyer makes a Great White look like a lamb.
[/quote]

“Them Catholics pretty pray because my lawyer is gonna tear 'em up!”

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
True comedy gold:

[quote]I LOVE fucking with the Catholics. Gonna hammer them for $$$$$$$$$$ like the right fist of an angry God. Can’t go into details but…so fucking sweet…

Let the hammer fall. As Yoda would say: “Every fucking nickel I will get!”
[/quote]

and…

[quote]I’m doing this as a payback btw. No, no pedo stuff when I was 8 or anything of that sort. They lied about some $$$$$, where it was going, and I caught them FINALLY.

They better pray cause my lawyer makes a Great White look like a lamb.
[/quote]

“Them Catholics pretty pray because my lawyer is gonna tear 'em up!”[/quote]

LOL!!

Anything like the Vatican is bound to draw those who lust after power, money, and perversion. That’s a big reason the Protestants broke away.

Just admit it catholics…your church is rotten to the core.

Want proof? Go to top of this thread and fuckin’ read!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:<<< Just admit it catholics… >>>[/quote]Don’t look now, but there are no Catholics in this thread. (big C Chris)

Hahaha

…hahaha…

…ahhahaha…

…hhahahahahahahahhaha!

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
Hahaha[/quote]

…hahaha…[/quote]

…ahhahaha…[/quote]

…hhahahahahahahahhaha![/quote]

?

[quote]Makavali wrote:

Hahaha[/quote]

…hahaha…[/quote]

…ahhahaha…[/quote]

…hhahahahahahahahhaha![/quote]

?[/quote]

Exactly. Except in this version, the Joker has been converted to be a priest in Opus Dei and Pope B16 is the Dark Knight.

P.S. I find nothing credible about HH’s post. His claims that the documents exposes anything besides position shifts within the top of the Catholic Church is laughable. His hatred makes it impossible for him to even remotely pretend that he is in the ranks of the elite and intelligentsia.