CNN Breaking News!

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
BTW, her first husband, Jason Alexander, is way hotter than K-Fed, and seemingly a lot nicer, like a boy next door.
[/quote]
She married George from Sienfeld?

[quote]chinadoll wrote:

BTW, her first husband, Jason Alexander, is way hotter than K-Fed, and seemingly a lot nicer, like a boy next door. Too bad she didn’t stay with him instead, it may have prevented her having become involved with K-Fed.
[/quote]

???

[quote]jbnh007 wrote:
Ghost22 wrote:

Rest assured, everyone I know and associate with thinks he and his kind are douchebags with a capital D.

That shit might fly with yankees, but not here in the South.

Whoa! easy there, I’m from CT and I don’t know anyone who even remotely likes him.
[/quote]

Ditto. I know of NO ONE in CT who would think anything that fool does is remotely good/cool/worthwhile.

A photo of Brit and her childhood friend Jason Alexander, to whom she was married for 55 hours- a quickie Vegas ceremony.

I hate when people diss her. I think she’s beautiful, successful and self-made. She married K-Fed with the best intentions, and although it was a bad stage for her, I’ve never looked at it as her “downfall”, as it’s only temporary for her.

Her heart may be broken, but in the end she will be far better off without that dirtbag K-Fed. I think she was just really naieve and also having such early fame shelters celebrities from a lot of reality in terms of relationships with other people and being able to tell whether or not people love you for who you are.

It’s a bad experience for her, having been used by this guy, but it’s a valuable learning experience, sometimes it’s good for women to lose a bit of their naievete like that, it can make them stronger, hopefully she can turn it around and allow it to benefit her and strengthen her character. Hopefully she can recognize and stay away from dirtbags from now on.

Damaged goods.