Cluster Training ?'s

Hey there guys! I had a few questions about cluster training.

Is this like a Rest Pause Method?

What is this type of scheme geared for?

How many different types of Cluster Training schemes are there? (Reps,sets and etc)

Would it be sensible to incorporate Cluster Training with 10x3? How would the split look like?

Coaches and T-Nationers, feel free to pop in and express your ideas, thoughts, on this topic!

[quote]Xfactor88 wrote:
Hey there guys! I had a few questions about cluster training.

Is this like a Rest Pause Method?[/quote]

Yes excetp you take a weight that is 85-90% of your 1RM, do 1 rep then rest for 10-12 seconds and do another

[quote]

What is this type of scheme geared for?[/quote]

Strength/hypertrophy

[quote]
How many different types of Cluster Training schemes are there? (Reps,sets and etc)[/quote]

Really is only 1, you and your training dictates how many sets/reps you want to use. Some people do whole sessions of cluster training. Just be careful not to overdo it.

[quote]
Would it be sensible to incorporate Cluster Training with 10x3? How would the split look like? [/quote]

Yes it would be sensible.

[quote]
Coaches and T-Nationers, feel free to pop in and express your ideas, thoughts, on this topic![/quote]

Would it be possible to use 92-95% of 1RM?

Pump, you stated there is only 1? Ive heard of 3 reps, rest 10-15 secs, 2 reps, rest 10-15, 1 rep. That would be a set. I am asking if there are different rep approaches to utilize Cluster Training.

Also, How many of these “cluster sets” should be performed for a give Body Part? 5? 6?

You can actually do this for the whole body???

Anyway, how would you T-Nationers incorporate cluster training with 10x3?

Would you just cluster the core lifts, and perform 10x3 for the rest? or what?

Input, thoughs, ideas please!