Clueless Guys

I was looking for BB videos on YouTube and I came across this

The description,in italian says something like :

“It’s very difficult to compete against all those juiced doped bodybuilders…but I hope I’ll make it…”

Mr. Bean should stick to trying to be funny.

Sadly this was really really painful to watch. I’m not making a stink of those who choose to take steroids, in fact a lot of my friends do. I don’t, and in all honesty, if you know a good deal about nutrition, training, and figuring out what is actually working for you and what isn’t, you can make great gains. OR, you can bitch and moan that anyone with more muscle than you must be on steroids.

-S

he needs to do chins and actually squat for once in his life.

Unfortunately the video is not there.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Sadly this was really really painful to watch. I’m not making a stink of those who choose to take steroids, in fact a lot of my friends do. I don’t, and in all honesty, if you know a good deal about nutrition, training, and figuring out what is actually working for you and what isn’t, you can make great gains. OR, you can bitch and moan that anyone with more muscle than you must be on steroids.

-S
[/quote]

That’s because everyone believes they’re meant for failure and instead of busting their asses they’d rather whine about NOTHING. It’s all about attitude. With attitude you eventually achieve your results. I KNOW this.

They could believe they’re winners and that with hard work results will come… But hey, why do that when instead you can sit in your comfy seat in front of the PC and bitch. It’s MUCH easier then having a bar on your back…