T Nation

Clown Face: PowerBuilder

OKay, feel free to ask any questions and will gladly answer and help...if you want.

NOTE: The weight recorded is that on one side of the bar, and do not include the bar. After watching Jason Wojo do this on the DC DVD I found it a much easier way to record the weight as I don't have to spend time working out how much is on the bar. Also the are in Kilograms...NOT pounds!

A1:
PJR Pullover: 37.5 (1 DB) x 4
HS Lat Pulldown: 50 x 7
DB Shoulder Press: 32.5's x 5
Rack Pull: 95 x 7
HS Flat Bench: 55 x 5

B1:
1 1/2 Back Squat: 42.5 x 4
EZ Curl: 17.5 x 3
Alt Pinwheel Curl: 24 x 9 (total reps)
HS Leg Curl: 27.5 x 6

A2:
1 1/2 Incline Revese Bench: 22.5 x 5
V Bar Pulldown: 14(machine setting) x 5
Behind Neck BB Press: 20 x 7
HS Row: 60 x 3
HS Incline Bench: 55 x 4

B2:
1 Leg HS Leg Press: 55 x 3
Incline DB Curl: 17.5 x 4
Hammer Grip Curl: 15 x 4
Parillo Stiff Leg Deadlift: 60 x 4

A3:
Decline Tricep Extension: 20 x 3
Rack Chins: +10 x 7
Machine Shoulder Press: 22.5 x 5
Close Grip T-Bar Row: 57.5 (total) x 5
DB Incline Bench: 37.5 x 5

A3:
HS V Squat: 75 x 4
Close Grip Preacher Curl: 12.5 x 6
Reverse Grip Curl: 15 x 4
Leg Curl: 17 (machine setting) x 5

ADDITIONAL PARTS OF WORKOUTS
Standing Machine Calf Raise: stack+30kg x 4
----DONE EVERY-TIME I GO TO THE GYM
Lateral Raise Machine: 17.5 x 4
----DONE AFTER EVERY "A" WORKOUT
Hanging Lat Stretch: +10kg x 90 sec
----DONE AFTER BACK EXERCISES WHEN PULL-UP BAR IS FREE

As you can see I'm very DC inspired. But I'm not advanced enough to do DC training so I'm doing whats worked for me at the moment...and at the moment it's working very well.

If I were you I wouldn’t put the weight like your doing, I mean come one when your going to bench 120kg do you really say to anyone I’m going 50kg on each side? Plus it would be easier for readers of the post to see what weight your doing especially if they only look at pages a few pages in, unless you type up how your putting the weight on every post. Just saying lol

I agree…but thats how I record my workouts.

Fair enough

After thinking about it for abot a month now I’m going to be decreasing the frequency to a 3 way split.
This is due to work/sport schedule and the fact my strength has gotten up that each session is taking just a bit over an hour and I’m having to rush the ramping sets. Also I’ve started stalling on quite a few exercises on different bodyparts, so I don’t think I’m fully recovering between sessions.

My split will now be

Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
Back Width/Back Thickness/Hamstrings
Quads/Biceps/Forearms

My only question now is whether to continue the 3 exercise rotation or not. I will be only using 1 exercise per bodypart per session. Maybe doing 2 top sets. I’m not sure yet so I will continue on the 2 way atm.

Any help will be helfpul.