Cloudy Stuff in my Fina Conversion

i’m attempting to convert fina to tren a. im using the methed I read posted by bill Roberts where you simply place the fina pellets in oil and crush them and let them sit and dissolve. I used two packs of fina pellets for a total of 4 grams of tren and placed them in 76ml of grape seed oil and crushed them thoroughly. I have allowed them to sit for 5 days to dissolve and have shaken it solution multiple times a day. now after letting them sit for the sediment to settle there is a cloudy or milky layer sitting on top of the sediment. any clue as to what this might be or is this normal?

thanks for the help!

90 views and no one has even taken a guess! im guessing that means it isn’t normal or nobody makes their tren from fina anymore.

Aren’t you supposed to heat the vial of oil in water on the stove?

[quote]judowannabe wrote:
i’m attempting to convert fina to tren a. im using the methed I read posted by bill Roberts where you simply place the fina pellets in oil and crush them and let them sit and dissolve. I used two packs of fina pellets for a total of 4 grams of tren and placed them in 76ml of grape seed oil and crushed them thoroughly. I have allowed them to sit for 5 days to dissolve and have shaken it solution multiple times a day. now after letting them sit for the sediment to settle there is a cloudy or milky layer sitting on top of the sediment. any clue as to what this might be or is this normal?

thanks for the help![/quote]

I have never done anything like what you are describing but I have seen this at our workplace.

http://www.whatman.com/MiniUniPrep.aspx

thanks for the video.