Clonazepam, Any Good?

Just smoke weed.

shoot some heroin…best bang for your buck

[quote]gsxtacy wrote:
shoot some heroin…best bang for your buck[/quote]

After Requiem For A Dream, I could never do it lol

As someone who was prescribed that stuff, I would say leave it alone. It’s addictive, but it doesn’t have the effects some of the people are saying.

At least I didn’t experience what they are saying, and I took the shit for three years. It’s a downer (anxiety attacks), so that plus alcohol is a no-go for a first timer like yourself. But, again, my advice is to leave the stuff alone.

Read a book or something, or find a hobby if you’re bored. I can’t imagine someone who takes stock in their body would want to put that nonsense in there willingly.

I would just do a little G… seriously…

DAYUM, Waylandah. I’m not upset…just disappointed. Fuck special K dude. Have yourself a couple drinks, puff the Magic Dragon if you feel the need and some stoner is sharing his stash and get laid.

Just eat some mushrooms if you want to trip balls, seriously.

[quote]Fergy wrote:
Just eat some mushrooms if you want to trip balls, seriously.[/quote]

I’ve done mushrooms twice and they were fake both times lol. I had a chat with the first guy, got my money back, the other guy ended up going to jail. Drug dealers have no honor these days!

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
DAYUM, Waylandah. I’m not upset…just disappointed. Fuck special K dude. Have yourself a couple drinks, puff the Magic Dragon if you feel the need and some stoner is sharing his stash and get laid. [/quote]

haha special K. Actually my buddy is bringing an ounce of weed so I could always do that. I just like to experiment with stuff. I promise I won’t become a pill junkie.

I mean the shit was free I wasn’t about to say no.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
I just like to experiment with stuff.
[/quote]

uh huh…thats usually how they start. Don’t be catching the ghey now ya heer?

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Rhino Jockey wrote:
Common side effects:

Lack of Motivation
Loss of libido

That doesnt sound like a good combo for Spring break?

unless youre a girl and let guys run a train on you. then wake up the next day and recall nothing of it.

they dont give you a lack of motivation though. any time i took them id always do some random thing. apparently i went bowling or some shit, dont remember any of it in fact i dont even believe it happened.[/quote]

Date rape drug huh?

takes notes

ooooooook waylander uuuuuuuum I wonder if you have a couple for me mate…

:stuck_out_tongue:

here is the drug interaction list from rxlist.com (pretty much stay away from downers as was already mentioned). If you’re gonna take them you might wanna try it before you get there so you know what to expect. Dont wanna become waylander the slobering idiot all of the sudden. Anyway, have fun.

Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist of all prescription and nonprescription/herbal products you may use, especially of: certain antidepressants (e.g., fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, nefazodone), cimetidine, kava.

Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you also take drugs that cause drowsiness such as: antihistamines that cause drowsiness (e.g., diphenhydramine), anti-anxiety drugs (e.g., diazepam), other anti-seizure drugs (e.g., carbamazepine), medicine for sleep (e.g., sedatives), muscle relaxants, narcotic pain relievers (e.g., codeine), psychiatric medicines (e.g., phenothiazines such as chlorpromazine, or tricyclics such as amitriptyline), tranquilizers.

[quote]Bicep_craze wrote:

Date rape drug huh?

:P[/quote]

Thats exactly what it is, the difference is that klonipin lasts longer than rohypnal

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Defekt wrote:
Take 4, don’t drink or do any other type of downer. See where you are from there.

They are basically impossible to die from unless you combine them with other drugs that suppress the respiratory system, so go wild.

Don’t make them a habit, they are highly addictive, and have terrible withdrawls. I would try to limit use as much as possible, never exceeding more than twice a week.

How did you come up with the specific number of 4?

Do you know how many milligrams they are?[/quote]

I pulled it out of my ass.

[quote]tveddy wrote:
Bicep_craze wrote:

Date rape drug huh?

Thats exactly what it is, the difference is that klonipin lasts longer than rohypnal[/quote]

Takes more notes

oook

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
DAYUM, Waylandah. I’m not upset…just disappointed. Fuck special K dude. Have yourself a couple drinks, puff the Magic Dragon if you feel the need and some stoner is sharing his stash and get laid. [/quote]

“special k” almost always refers to ketamine where i’m from, I’ve never heard it used as slang for klonopin

[quote]Defekt wrote:
imhungry wrote:
Defekt wrote:
Take 4, don’t drink or do any other type of downer. See where you are from there.

They are basically impossible to die from unless you combine them with other drugs that suppress the respiratory system, so go wild.

Don’t make them a habit, they are highly addictive, and have terrible withdrawls. I would try to limit use as much as possible, never exceeding more than twice a week.

Do you know how many milligrams they are?

I pulled it out of my ass.[/quote]

Oh, cool. How’d that feel?

[quote]Bicep_craze wrote:
tveddy wrote:
Bicep_craze wrote:

Date rape drug huh?

Thats exactly what it is, the difference is that klonipin lasts longer than rohypnal

Takes more notes

oook[/quote]

hahaha

[quote]tveddy wrote:
here is the drug interaction list from rxlist.com (pretty much stay away from downers as was already mentioned). If you’re gonna take them you might wanna try it before you get there so you know what to expect. Dont wanna become waylander the slobering idiot all of the sudden. Anyway, have fun.

Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist of all prescription and nonprescription/herbal products you may use, especially of: certain antidepressants (e.g., fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, nefazodone), cimetidine, kava.

Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you also take drugs that cause drowsiness such as: antihistamines that cause drowsiness (e.g., diphenhydramine), anti-anxiety drugs (e.g., diazepam), other anti-seizure drugs (e.g., carbamazepine), medicine for sleep (e.g., sedatives), muscle relaxants, narcotic pain relievers (e.g., codeine), psychiatric medicines (e.g., phenothiazines such as chlorpromazine, or tricyclics such as amitriptyline), tranquilizers. [/quote]

I might try one on the drive down to FL tonight. So basically, I have 40 roofies at my disposal while I am on spring break? oh the possibilities! (I am including jail time in those possibilities)

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Defekt wrote:
imhungry wrote:
Defekt wrote:

Do you know how many milligrams they are?

I pulled it out of my ass.

Oh, cool. How’d that feel?[/quote]

It was a bit rough, but not bad. I liked it.