Clonazepam, Any Good?

I recently acquired some of these due to sheer luck and I have heard they are good to trip with. Anyone have any experience with these, I believe the street name is “benzos”. According to my google search that seems to be the case but I want to just make sure lol

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
I recently acquired some of these due to sheer luck and I have heard they are good to trip with. Anyone have any experience with these, I believe the street name is “benzos”. According to my google search that seems to be the case but I want to just make sure lol[/quote]

They can and will knock you out. Especially, if you drink alcohol with them. They don’t make you trip at all.

Anyway, why the fuck would you want to take that shit if you don’t need it?

I believe it’s called Klonipin. My ex girfriend takes it for her anxiety.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
I recently acquired some of these due to sheer luck and I have heard they are good to trip with. Anyone have any experience with these, I believe the street name is “benzos”. According to my google search that seems to be the case but I want to just make sure lol

They can and will knock you out. Especially, if you drink alcohol with them. They don’t make you trip at all.

I believe it’s called Klonipin. My ex girfriend takes it for her anxiety.[/quote]
Yah you are right it is Klonipin thanks.

Well see I am heading to florida for the week tonight and obviously I would probably be ingesting large amounts of alcohol, not something I really want to do. So this is a nice alternative, allowing me to not fuck myself up with a weeks worth of drinking, poor nutrition and no gym access.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
imhungry wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:

I believe it’s called Klonipin. My ex girfriend takes it for her anxiety.
Yah you are right it is Klonipin thanks.

Well see I am heading to florida for the week tonight and obviously I would probably be ingesting large amounts of alcohol, not something I really want to do. So this is a nice alternative, allowing me to not fuck myself up with a weeks worth of drinking, poor nutrition and no gym access.[/quote]

Ok, but you’ve never taken this before, so you don’t know how you’re going to react to it.

You might take it, then think that it’s not doing anything, take more or perhaps drink some and the next thing you know, you’re waking up in the hospital.

Drink G instead…

Waylander uh…

I thought you where more intelligent judging from your previous posts.

Bro, a couple of drinks won’t kill ya, try drinking moderately and throw that shit away.

Comon…

Take 4, don’t drink or do any other type of downer. See where you are from there.

They are basically impossible to die from unless you combine them with other drugs that suppress the respiratory system, so go wild.

Don’t make them a habit, they are highly addictive, and have terrible withdrawls. I would try to limit use as much as possible, never exceeding more than twice a week.

You realize Benzodiazepines are physically addictive and habit forming right? they also build tolerance very quickly and one of the most common side effects is memory loss; while this stuff is active in your system, depending on tolerance/alcohol you may remember nothing.

If you want to trip there are a lot less risky things to take.

[quote]Defekt wrote:
Take 4, don’t drink or do any other type of downer. See where you are from there.

They are basically impossible to die from unless you combine them with other drugs that suppress the respiratory system, so go wild.

Don’t make them a habit, they are highly addictive, and have terrible withdrawls. I would try to limit use as much as possible, never exceeding more than twice a week.[/quote]

How did you come up with the specific number of 4?

Do you know how many milligrams they are?

[quote]Bicep_craze wrote:
Waylander uh…

I thought you where more intelligent judging from your previous posts.

Bro, a couple of drinks won’t kill ya, try drinking moderately and throw that shit away.

Comon…
[/quote]

Why am I not intelligent b/c I might be interested in taking a pill?

Drinking moderately doesn’t work when you weigh as much as me lol.

I appreciate the concern fellas, I really do, but they were completely free, I have no where to purchase more from, nor do I care too.

Come one everyone who has ever had their wisdom teeth taken out has been fucked up on hydros/perkaset lol, these have almost the same effect.

[quote]Defekt wrote:

Don’t make them a habit, they are highly addictive, and have terrible withdrawls. I would try to limit use as much as possible, never exceeding more than twice a week.[/quote]

Ok thanks, I think I will stick with 1-2 though, they are 2 mg’s each and I’ve heard that is plenty. Thanks for the advice, I’ll just do it twice this week then.

And guys, I’ve taken pills before and I will never drink after I have taken something, I’m not that dumb lol

[quote]Psicks wrote:
You realize Benzodiazepines are physically addictive and habit forming right? they also build tolerance very quickly and one of the most common side effects is memory loss; while this stuff is active in your system, depending on tolerance/alcohol you may remember nothing.

If you want to trip there are a lot less risky things to take.[/quote]

True, I could always chug a bottle of Robitussin, that always did the trick hahaha. Now that’s some crazy shit…

Common side effects:

Lack of Motivation
Loss of libido

That doesnt sound like a good combo for Spring break?

I black out big time when I take benzos + alcohol… no fun for me…

By themselves, they give me a sort of drunk feeling…

Dont exceed 1mg/day. They only give more than a mg to epileptics and people with panic disorder. Plus its usually given in a stepwise fashion to increase the dose to therapeutic levels. it can take up to 8 hours for it to peak in the blood so dont keep taking more just cause it hasn’t hit you yet. And most importantly dont drink at all while you’re on it. Personally I would throw it away and go for a scotch. Its also hard on your liver, so if you’re taking anything that is metabolized in the liver it could be a bad thing.

clonzapams?

arent those generic klonopins?

yeah theyre fun…if you like to lose all your money, fight someone, ask what time it is 20 times in a row and either A) make one (or all) of your friends beat your ass for being annoying as shit or B) make your friends never want to hang out with you again

oh yeah, you won’t remember any of it either.

[quote]Rhino Jockey wrote:
Common side effects:

Lack of Motivation
Loss of libido

That doesnt sound like a good combo for Spring break?[/quote]

unless youre a girl and let guys run a train on you. then wake up the next day and recall nothing of it.

they dont give you a lack of motivation though. any time i took them id always do some random thing. apparently i went bowling or some shit, dont remember any of it in fact i dont even believe it happened.

[quote]Rhino Jockey wrote:
Common side effects:

Lack of Motivation
Loss of libido

That doesnt sound like a good combo for Spring break?[/quote]

Oh fuck…no it doesn’t lol.

[quote]tveddy wrote:

Dont exceed 1mg/day. They only give more than a mg to epileptics and people with panic disorder. Plus its usually given in a stepwise fashion to increase the dose to therapeutic levels. it can take up to 8 hours for it to peak in the blood so dont keep taking more just cause it hasn’t hit you yet. And most importantly dont drink at all while you’re on it. Personally I would throw it away and go for a scotch. Its also hard on your liver, so if you’re taking anything that is metabolized in the liver it could be a bad thing. [/quote]

good info thanks.