Clomid

What is the dosage for clomid? How many pills a day? For how long?

Dosage and cycle would all depend on what you were taking. If it was a heavy cycle of androgens, then most would opt to take 100mg/day for the first week with their HCG, and then continue on with 50mg for another 2 to 3 weeks. But like I said, it all depends on how heavy your cycle was.

I have always done 50mg per day for 4 weeks at the conclusion of a cycle.

That’s a really good question, I don’t think this has ever been discussed before. Why don’t you do a little research and tell us what you find out.

lol horse. i am on the edge of my seat.

Hey Warhorse, the line starts right here to kiss my ass.

Everyone else, thanks a lot for your help, it is appreciated.

Careful, Alpha. He’s got guns… lots and lots of guns.

massnutrition can you please read the hcg thread started by lats2dope?

Thanks Steele, but can’t you see I am from Tennesse. It’s state law here, you have to have one in the back window of you pick-up truck!

Hell no P-dog. What do I look like…a preschool teacher?

i keep my gun in my pants. open up alpha

didnt say you look like a preschool teacher. you seem to have pretty decent steroid knowledge. i have seen some of your hcg advice as have others and to be honest it is flat out wrong. im not trying to flame, im simply suggesting you read the thread.

in short the consensus is that hcg should be used during cycle to counter testicular atrophy. it is not to be used post cycle.

well alpha, you may have just told warhorse to kiss you ass but you also pretty much screwed your chances of ever getting advice from us again. So… might as well make a new tag and try again. This time use the search function.

Thanks P-dog. What might meant by “preschool teacher” was that I thought you were asking me to babysit Alpha (a joke). Thanks for pointing out my incorrect advice though. The last thing I want to do is misinform anyone of the new guys here.

Most of my HCG knowledge (or INCORRECT knowledge) has come from other forums and discussion boards and anabolic reference books before I came to T-Nation. I’ll have to try my OWN HCG therapy this way, DURING my cycle. Thanks again, man.