T Nation

Clomid w/ Alpha Male? Interactions?

As the subject says, will there be any negative interaction between the two when using post AAS cycle? I’d like to use both to maximize endogenous T production, but seem to recall Bill Roberts saying this was a no-no… the TRIBEX has some negative effect on the clomid, preventing it from doing it’s job. Please let me know!! Thanks!

[quote]CanadianArms wrote:
As the subject says, will there be any negative interaction between the two when using post AAS cycle? I’d like to use both to maximize endogenous T production, but seem to recall Bill Roberts saying this was a no-no… the TRIBEX has some negative effect on the clomid, preventing it from doing it’s job. Please let me know!! Thanks![/quote]

I can’t say that I remember Bill saying that TRIBEX would have a negative interaction with clomiphene, nor is there anything I can think of which would make sense as to why there would be one.

However, I would think he likely said it was redundant or unnecessary if using clomiphene. I would tend to think the same. Alpha Male, however contains the eurycoma which seems to have a direct effect upon the testicular steroidogenesis so it may have some value when used with clomiphene.

In any event, using the two concurrently wouldn’t hurt and might help.