Clomid vs HcG

If you had to choose between these, which and why?

they are used for two different purposes. apples and oranges bro.

They do different things, so each should be chosen for its specific application.

Sorry, Dylan, your post didn’t show when I posted, laggy T-Nation, lol

Anyways, maybe a better set of questions would be:
If you had to choose between these, when and why?

no worries DD.

yep, hcg typically administered during those longer cycles to keep the boys alive. clomid is used for pct.

loving the new avatar DD

Yes DD, the avatar is prime.

Thanks guys.

So AynRandLuvr, still confused? If so, consider HCG for purposes of keeping testicular function stimulated (also atrophy from reduced function at bay). Clomid is a SERM and will fill in the Estrogen receptor sites so that Estro cannot be used. Because of this it can indirectly stimulate LH levels and aid in recovery post AAS cycle.

Ideally Id use the clomid with the HCG, and add in adex for PCT.

That would be a very very quick and efficient pct

the SERM and Adex would prevent the suppression by HCG, and would bring the boys online very quickly.

I plan on running 500 mg/week of TCyp with 40 mg per day of D for the first 4 weeks. So I should use HcG throughout and then Clo at the end?

[quote]AynRandLuvr wrote:
I plan on running 500 mg/week of TCyp with 40 mg per day of D for the first 4 weeks. So I should use HcG throughout and then Clo at the end?[/quote]

Yes HCG throughout would be the normal way to use it.

Clomid used to be the PCT drug of choice, most use nolva now. But it will certainly do the trick.

Your going to need estrogen support especially with Dbol, get some adex.

Like I said with adex and an SERM you can use hcg into the PCT and it will speed things up dramatically.

ya-huh.

and i saved that avatar DD… it is “swell” :wink:

JJ